Cook article

Advertisement
What percentage of players make 3 Commitments to 3 different teams? He has got to be in the 1% if he does this.
Gunner Kiel, and he's a QB, lol, besides that can't think of many, I gues valentine will be one though

Jayron Kearse did it.
Us, Clemson, and who else was it?

Auburn

Yep went from Auburn to us after a junior day.

Advertisement
If you have a top 3 don't commit to a school, plain and simple. I could see if you were worried about losing a schollie if another RB comitted, Cook won't have to worry about that IMO.

Advertisement
Just get the NCAA BS over with and handle our business on 9/7, and everything else will fall into place.

lol.. in case you haven't noticed, NCAA isn't going away... I say 3 more years above our head minimum...

It's going to court.. Unkown will kill us recruiting wise.

Advertisement
if Sony picks UGA "Cook could still flip" will dominate the board for 9 and a half months

Right away you could tell Cook was going to play the game pretty hard, just like Lane. Reading too much into what they say now is pointless, sort of like Cook saying he was shutting down his recruitment after committing to you guys, or something along those lines.

if Sony picks UGA "Cook could still flip" will dominate the board for 9 and a half months

Right away you could tell Cook was going to play the game pretty hard, just like Lane. Reading too much into what they say now is pointless, sort of like Cook saying he was shutting down his recruitment after committing to you guys, or something along those lines.
It is a marathon not a sprint. Cook's recruitment is not going to be about who wins a certain game either.

Advertisement
Just get the NCAA BS over with and handle our business on 9/7, and everything else will fall into place.

lol.. in case you haven't noticed, NCAA isn't going away... I say 3 more years above our head minimum...

It's going to court.. Unkown will kill us recruiting wise.

There will be no unknown. If the sanctions handed down in June are deemed too harsh by our administration then they will go to court but, going to court won't make the sanctions worse. Recruits will only care if additional post season bans are levied against us.

As expected his recruitment is not over.

He can see himself ending up at Clemson, UF or UM.

Barrow is recruiting him.

Cook will make a hard commitment next year.
I give him maybe 5 months, UM and Clemson will go hard af with the pressure (no homo)

It says we have to do something to get back in the picture. What is that something?

Keep recruiting him hard.
How about winning???

As expected his recruitment is not over.

He can see himself ending up at Clemson, UF or UM.

Barrow is recruiting him.

Cook will make a hard commitment next year.
I give him maybe 5 months, UM and Clemson will go hard af with the pressure (no homo)

It says we have to do something to get back in the picture. What is that something?

Keep recruiting him hard.
How about winning???

10 wins and an ACC title then watch Cook and others come at the Orange Bowl

commits to Clemson - "I love Clemson. Its great to be a Tiger."

decommits from Clemson, commit to gata - "I'm a gator. No more visits for me."

shortly after "yeah I got a top 3 of Clemson, UF, and Miami. I can see myself at all 3 schools really."

The moral of the story is, wake me up when its February 2014.

Advertisement
Back