Contact Information

Advertisement
I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

Below is a list of some of them:

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
htsmith@fiu.edu or ht@htsmithpa.com
waynechaplin@southernwine.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
jfrenk@miami.edu or president@miami.edu or call 305-284-5155
a.havenick@umiami.edu
fred.berens@wfadvisors.com
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
george.feldenkreis@pery.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
jayne.malfitano@yahoo.com or jmalfitano@gmail.com
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.
Spending time $itching and complaining on a message board about the program changes nothing. Emailing the parties involved and decision makers does. Thanks for the info.

Given how splendidly these things have gone, I suspect Bass will end up pushing her grand diversity initiative and hire the first all-female AD and football coaching staff in NCAA history. I’m sure this SJW would like nothing more than to accomplish her goals while further upsetting the “unwashed masses in Hialeah”. These hyper egotistical Illuminati types don’t react well to anything other than tongue baths from the commoners.

Advertisement
This needs to be bumped, let them know how you feel.

#FIREFAKEJAMES - This guy is destroying our program right in front of our eyes.

Given how splendidly these things have gone, I suspect Bass will end up pushing her grand diversity initiative and hire the first all-female AD and football coaching staff in NCAA history. I’m sure this SJW would like nothing more than to accomplish her goals while further upsetting the “unwashed masses in Hialeah”. These hyper egotistical Illuminati types don’t react well to anything other than tongue baths from the commoners.

There is no hope until this feminazi is ousted...

Lenna
I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
a.havenick@umiami.edu
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.
Lennar is one on the largest home builders in the country if not THE largest
Right there when they speak stock markets get nervous.

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
a.havenick@umiami.edu
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
w-morrison-38@aol.com

Now is the time to make some noise and let your voice be heard. Things are at a tipping point, its one of the rare occasions you can actually make a difference with these emails.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back