Contact Information

Advertisement
I work in the marine industry in northern Palm Beach....you would be shocked at the number of wealthy people with AOL addresses! The majority of my clients are still on AOL!

1574569858528.png

lol wtf

I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

Below is a list of some of them:

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
htsmith@fiu.edu or ht@htsmithpa.com
waynechaplin@southernwine.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
jfrenk@miami.edu or president@miami.edu or call 305-284-5155
a.havenick@umiami.edu
fred.berens@wfadvisors.com
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
george.feldenkreis@pery.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
jayne.malfitano@yahoo.com or jmalfitano@gmail.com
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.

Remember, do something positive today and send someone a message/email. Let them know how you feel.

Apparently, a guy who should have never had the job to begin with (e.g. Blake James) is still employed.

You forgot to mention Jesus, God and Buddha, coz it's gonna take a miracle to fix this chit.

Advertisement
I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

Below is a list of some of them:

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
htsmith@fiu.edu or ht@htsmithpa.com
waynechaplin@southernwine.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
jfrenk@miami.edu or president@miami.edu or call 305-284-5155
a.havenick@umiami.edu
fred.berens@wfadvisors.com
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
george.feldenkreis@pery.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
jayne.malfitano@yahoo.com or jmalfitano@gmail.com
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.

Lets stop whining about it and start making this info viral. Turn the lights on these roaches.

Advertisement
GT has washed their hands of all things Hilarie Bass. That email address for her is no bueno. But emailing Hilarie is not the way to go anyways.

What you should do is flood her info email of her fraudulent “organization” so her cult followers’ heads explode

CONTACT@BASSINSTITUTE.ORG

Isn’t she required to keep an active email with the Florida Bar?

Advertisement
I am not aware of the rules of the Florida Bar. This wasn’t a trick question either.
She was prez of the ABA. She has an active email. It might be her GT email. It might be another. Don’t know. Don’t care.

IMO it’s more effective to flood the Institute’s info box. That’s where her attention is

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back