Contact Information

Consigliere

All-American
I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

Below is a list of some of them:

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
htsmith@fiu.edu or ht@htsmithpa.com
waynechaplin@southernwine.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
jfrenk@miami.edu or president@miami.edu or call 305-284-5155
a.havenick@umiami.edu
fred.berens@wfadvisors.com
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
george.feldenkreis@pery.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
jayne.malfitano@yahoo.com or jmalfitano@gmail.com
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5FAA5A69-2E8E-46A8-AC91-D4800F1EC1E6.gif

Advertisement
Do those people actually give a fck? I mean to go this long with mediocrity, horrible ticket sales, declining merchandise sales, bad press etc etc
And still let loafer boy, dog girl, and the rest of the ineptitude’s to keep their jobs speaks that they don’t give fck either.
I work in the Er and heads rolled when a 5k ultrasound went missing. But these dudes keep their jobs?
I was all about attendance but after watching those GT and vag tech games, idk man.

Do those people actually give a fck? I mean to go this long with mediocrity, horrible ticket sales, declining merchandise sales, bad press etc etc
And still let loafer boy, dog girl, and the rest of the ineptitude’s to keep their jobs speaks that they don’t give fck either.
I work in the Er and heads rolled when a 5k ultrasound went missing. But these dudes keep their jobs?
I was all about attendance but after watching those GT and vag tech games, idk man.

Ask them.

Ask them their thoughts on apathy or accountability.

Advertisement
I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
a.havenick@umiami.edu
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.
f22bfffdad32dbd7f064bba65f79f585.gif

Advertisement
Wayne Chaplin is the son of Harvey Chaplin owner of Southern Glazer Wine & Spirits which is the biggest Wine and Spirits Distributor in the United States. Worth 1.6 billion dollars according to Forbes in ‘06

Chaplin family is loaded

Advertisement

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
a.havenick@umiami.edu
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
w-morrison-38@aol.com

Hilarie Bass left GT at the end of last year. Doubt that email address works.

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
a.havenick@umiami.edu
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
w-morrison-38@aol.com

MGMT needs to sticky this!

Hilarie Bass left GT at the end of last year. Doubt that email address works.

Just an FYI, below is some more information about her. I bolded the part about her 1 million dollar donation to the law school.

Hilarie Bass named chair of the University of Miami Board of Trustees
By UM News
05-03-2019

Hilarie Bass, a longtime University of Miami trustee and prominent attorney who is the founder and president of an organization dedicated to advancing gender parity across industries, assumed the role of chair of UM’s Board of Trustees on Friday, beginning a two-year term for the body responsible for governing one of the top private research institutions in the nation.
Hilarie Bass, a longtime University of Miami trustee and prominent attorney who is the founder and president of an organization dedicated to advancing gender parity across industries, assumed the role of chair of UM’s Board of Trustees on Friday, beginning a two-year term for the body responsible for governing one of the top private research institutions in the nation.
Bass, who had served as vice chair since 2014, succeeds Richard D. Fain, chairman and chief executive officer of Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., and becomes only the second woman to lead the board. She assumed her new post on Friday during a BOT meeting at which Miami Business School alumnus David L. Epstein and former Northern Trust Corporation vice chairman William L. Morrison were named new vice chairs, and Leah Colucci was named student trustee.
A 1981 graduate of UM’s School of Law, Bass is the former co-president of the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, where she worked for 37 years. She is the immediate past-president of the American Bar Association and served on the presidential search committee that named Julio Frenk UM’s sixth president.
“Hilarie Bass’ unwavering commitment to the University of Miami and the way she has lived out our values will be a tremendous asset in a board chair. Her passion for educating the next generation of leaders will help guide the way we provide experiences that prepare ’Canes to address the complex challenges our society faces,” said Frenk.
“I am also grateful to outgoing Chair Richard Fain for his partnership and for the thoughtful way he has engaged with the administration and the faculty for the benefit of our students, the University, and the community,” said Frenk.
At Greenberg Traurig, Bass served as its co-president for six years, as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee for more than 20 years, and as the global chair of its 600-member litigation department for eight years. She also founded and chaired the firm’s Women’s Initiative for many years.
During her distinguished legal career, she has worked on a number of landmark cases, including widely recognized pro bono work on behalf of two foster children that led to the elimination of Florida’s 20-year-old ban on *** adoption.
As ABA president, she traveled to more than 25 countries, discovering that people around the world appreciate the devotion of American lawyers to upholding the rule of law.
Bass is a passionate supporter of the University. In 2014, she made a $1 million gift to the School of Law, which renamed its popular courtyard in her honor. She has also supported the School of Education and Human Development, the College of Arts and Sciences, and UM Athletics.
“I’m humbled to be given the responsibility of being chair of the University of Miami’s Board of Trustees,” said Bass. “The University has been on a very exciting upward trajectory for a number of years, and I am very much looking forward to continuing to assist in helping it achieve its goals.”
At the beginning of this year, she created the Bass Institute for Diversity and Inclusion, which works with the senior management of companies, law firms, and institutions around the world to identify and create effective strategies to retain women throughout their careers and elevate them to senior management roles.
“I think most people realize how critical it is to have diverse thoughts at the table any time an important decision is made,” said Bass. “My decision to create the Bass Institute was a result of my continued frustration that in many areas of business and certainly in law, while there has been a lot of focus on hiring diverse people, the numbers of women and diverse attorneys who are successfully getting to the highest levels of management remain pitifully low.”
Bass credits her time at the School of Law as being the “precursor for everything I’ve achieved in my career, and so I have tremendous appreciation of both the law school and the broader University community.”
Noting that she was a scholarship student while at UM, Bass said she is “keenly aware of how important it is that we create opportunities for students who otherwise would not have the chance to attend our great University.”

Advertisement
Back