Contact Information

Advertisement
Advertisement
1575214290501.jpeg

I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

Below is a list of some of them:

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
htsmith@fiu.edu or ht@htsmithpa.com
waynechaplin@southernwine.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
jfrenk@miami.edu or president@miami.edu or call 305-284-5155
a.havenick@umiami.edu
fred.berens@wfadvisors.com
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
george.feldenkreis@pery.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
jayne.malfitano@yahoo.com or jmalfitano@gmail.com
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.

In the corporate world and college football is no different.

The main job of manager is to filter any uncomfortable situations from CEO or higher that is it just bobble head figures.

There job is to keep there job and spend less as possible and they MUST blame others, so whatever Manny wants or needs to do means nothing to his boss unless it’s cheap then his boss is all in.

Being a manager is just for title on business cards that’s it in 95 % of companies they are a waste.

Advertisement
FYI there are a few emails that don't work on that list:

David.Epstein@c3connect
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fudruckerspgh.com
Alfredc@clplaw.net
Morrison-38@aol.com

I sent the below email to each and everyone:

Good morning!

My name is Alex Butler and I’m a Frost school of Music Alumni.

Since attending Frost I’ve gone on to oversee the 1 Hotel brand as their worldwide entertainment director overseeing all music and entertainment programming and partnerships worldwide.

Under my artist alias, Alyx Ander, I’ve produced multiple songs that have been successful ( 4-5 million streams on Spotify and Apple Music per song, featured in high profile publications like Billboard and Time Magazine, and have been very fortunate to work with major artists including Grammy winning singers) .

My experience at UM set me up for success and I hold the establishment in the highest regard.

I’m writing you today to not only express my concern with the athletic program, but my absolute disgust with how far our football program has fallen. For a school that has our storied tradition, this is absolutely unacceptable.

Since AD Blake James took over, we’ve had nothing but failure after failure. The only solution is to move on from this administration. The only exception is coach Larranaga, however from what I understand, he pursued us not the other way around which is honestly...pathetic.

I love my alma matter with all my heart.The sense of pride I have when informing someone I attended “ The U “ is something I can’t describe with just words. However, what I feel (and I’m sure many other alumni would agree) this morning is just sadness.

I beg you to do the right thing and set us back on the road to success.

I would love to host you at our south beach property for dinner. Our chef, is absolutely phenomenal and I guarantee an amazing and unforgettable experience.

Humbly yours,

Alex Butler

- Sent from my private jet

I'm going to continue to send it each and everyday until I can look Frenk in the eyes and have him explain why this current situation is acceptable.

Will probably take a year to get a response, but I"m pretty persistent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am of the belief that you should share your thoughts. Some of you are looking for the contact information for our decision makers.

Below is a list of some of them:

rfain@rccl.com
stuart.miller@lennar.com
paul.dimare@dimarefresh.com
David.Epstein@c3connect.com
jsoffer@turnberry.com
htsmith@fiu.edu or ht@htsmithpa.com
waynechaplin@southernwine.com
bassh@gtlaw.com
bamos@fuddruckerspgh.com
jfrenk@miami.edu or president@miami.edu or call 305-284-5155
a.havenick@umiami.edu
fred.berens@wfadvisors.com
bruce@fairholme.net
marcus@campingworld.com
george.feldenkreis@pery.com
edauer@miami.edu
alfredc@clplaw.net
jayne.malfitano@yahoo.com or jmalfitano@gmail.com
w-morrison-38@aol.com

If you're looking for other contacts, please let me know. Also, the last one is an old email. If someone has William Morrison's email aka Bill Morrison (of Northern Trust), please let me know.

You guys want to **** someone off for real. How about Manny Diaz Sr.?

https://www.lydeckerdiaz.com
newmatters@lydeckerdiaz.com
(305) 416-3180

DRAIN THE SWAMP
main-long-manny-diaz.jpg

Advertisement
Back