Construction has started for the IPF

Advertisement
so..

1. The current untouched area will all be IPF, right?
2. I'm guessing the grounds currently being bulldozed is getting some fresh playing surface? Grass or turf?

Interesting question. They hadn't mentioned anything about switching from grass to turf but it would look really **** clean if they did.

I hope they keep the natural grass for the IPF. That's what we play on the most.

so..

2. I'm guessing the grounds currently being bulldozed is getting some fresh playing surface? Grass or turf?

Interesting question. They hadn't mentioned anything about switching from grass to turf but it would look really **** clean if they did.

I hope they keep the natural grass for the IPF. That's what we play on the most.

I think that's the plan since Arkansas State is the only team we'll play on a fake surface.

Advertisement
so..

I think that's the plan since Arkansas State is the only team we'll play on a fake surface.
Having natural grass inside the IPF would be very expensive to maintain with the lack of sunlight. Plus I'm pretty sure on the two fields that the IPF will cover there is already artificial turf. The IPF should be artificial turf, and all the other fields should be natural grass..

It would be cool to have the IPF on the bigger field but u can't have it on natural grass.. The grass would become unplayable if you did that.

Will IPF have a lounge for CIS mods and posters?

They need to honor the WEZ guys who got rid of Golden and paved the way for Richt and the IPF.

No WEZ, no Richt. No IPF.

WEZ lounge, and maybe they'll invite CIS Mods, Petey, and CIS posters to join them.

Advertisement
Should have contracted Trump to get it built.

It would be done in six months.

Under budget.

Yes sir!!! He will employ thousands of illegal immigrants to do all the labor, deport them without pay, then file bankruptcy for the 6th time stiffing all the suppliers for the project to pay his attorneys for his Russian legal defense.

Make America great again!!!

We're going to be wining so much you're going to be tired of it!!!!

Dos Vedanya (दसविदानिया)
Donald J. Trump

Last edited:

Under budget.

Yes sir!!! He will employ thousands of illegal immigrants to do all the labor, deport them without pay, then file bankruptcy for the 6th time stiffing all the suppliers for the project to pay his attorneys for his Russian legal defense.

Dos Vedanya (दसविदानिया)
Donald J. Trump

Sounds like a smart business decision.

Under budget.

Dos Vedanya (दसविदानिया)
Donald J. Trump

The most ignorant thing I've ever heard, and clearly, you've never even built an outhouse.

A builder hires contractors to do the work. The builder does not hire the laborers, electricians, plumbers, masons, steel-workers, painters, nor equipment operators.

That sixth grade education is really working for you, and you're practical knowledge on construction demonstrates you to be another dumbass millennial who has zero knowledge of how things in the real world actually work.

yet one of the default talking points when someone (usually on their way out of the area after losing at life here) wants to ***** about the region is how it's sooooooooo overdeveloped.

So much truth in above statement.

Even with canes fans you hear this shīt. They can't hack it here, or just don't like the area, and afterwards never fail to take a dump on the area, whether asked or not. Sound exactly just like gaturd fans when they shīt on S. Florida.

It's a big country, some of us have chosen not to spend a large portion our lives parked in traffic. I don't mind losing that part of life. Glad to see some still like the atmosphere, but let's not over estimate South Florida's importance.

Don't get me wrong, it's the hard-core that remains there and supports the team that keeps memories of past greatness and future potential alive. I thank you for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yet one of the default talking points when someone (usually on their way out of the area after losing at life here) wants to ***** about the region is how it's sooooooooo overdeveloped.

So much truth in above statement.

Even with canes fans you hear this shīt. They can't hack it here, or just don't like the area, and afterwards never fail to take a dump on the area, whether asked or not. Sound exactly just like gaturd fans when they shīt on S. Florida.

It's a big country, some of us have chosen not to spend a large portion our lives parked in traffic. I don't mind losing that part of life. Glad to see some still like the atmosphere, but let's not over estimate South Florida's importance.

Don't get me wrong, it's the hard-core that remains there and supports the team that keeps memories of past greatness and future potential alive. I thank you for that.

No need for thanks or sympathy, Chuckles. I have a real good life here.

Sorry to hear you couldn't hack it.

Any news? Photos?

According to Christy Cabrera Chironos they have begun staging the area for construction.

i am not being overly critical and at the risk of sounding ignorant I don't understand why it took 2 months since the groundbreaking to begin staging the area for construction. was there a big step in between that took two months or however many weeks its been?

Any news? Photos?

According to Christy Cabrera Chironos they have begun staging the area for construction.

i am not being overly critical and at the risk of sounding ignorant I don't understand why it took 2 months since the groundbreaking to begin staging the area for construction. was there a big step in between that took two months or however many weeks its been?

Being a totally uninformed outsider, I would guess that it was a holdup on permits, blue prints, etc.

Any news? Photos?

It's taking way too much time. I don't feel good about this at all.

Advertisement
Back