Consider Knee Braces For Everybody

Ropa

Band
Banned
What are your thoughts on everybody wearing knee braces in practice? This seems to limit knee injuries to lineman during practice. Maybe it should be extended to every position during practice week. On game day the skill guys can take them off. I can live with injuries in the game but practice week we need to take more precautions.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you get used to wearing a knee brace all the time then take it off your knee is weaker and would likely cause more knee injuries

What are you thoughts on everybody wearing knee braces in practice? This seems to limit knee injuries to lineman during practice. Maybe it should be extended to every position during practice week. On game day the skill guys can take them off. I live with injuries in the game but practice week we need to take more precautions.

Your thoughts?

Drive as fast as you can to the athletic center and put this in the suggestion box.

Don't waste any time. Hurry!

Advertisement
Ok, so each down the offense rolls a 20 sided die to determine how many yards they gain (obviously with multipliers based on talent of ball carrier etc.). Then the defense rolls a 8 sided die to determine how many yards they subtract from the offense's total. I've got to work out a system for penalties, weather, home field advantage and such, but I think this shows promise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was bold enough to suggest a solution to these injuries in critical positions which we don't have numbers. You have provided nothing but you want to knock my solution. If you don't have the intelligence to think outside the box then don't knock those who can.

I laugh at you weak internet triple OG candy *** killers...

Last edited:
Both Miami and the Vikings lost a quarterback to a non contact injury. Bridgewater's was especially severe. The knee is perhaps the most vulnerable joint in the body. It is surprising that it stand up to the abuse it takes in sports and life in general.

I'd just cancel practices all together. I mean the guys should know the playbook by now. What's the point of taking unnecessary risks?

Advertisement
I play Call of Duty and the body armor really helps. I think they should also have jet packs.

hey while we are suggesting options, why dont we just cease all practice and physical activities for the entire team. only time they should run or sweat is during a game. watch film all week and lay up in a padded room

they should attend classes online only and meals should be delivered to them in bed. hire nursing students to give them spung baths in their room.

this should eliminate much of the risks involved

Both Miami and the Vikings lost a quarterback to a non contact injury. Bridgewater's was especially severe. The knee is perhaps the most vulnerable joint in the body. It is surprising that it stand up to the abuse it takes in sports and life in general.

yup, I almost tore my ACL and MCL as i was sitting down to take a **** this morning.

Advertisement
Back