Congratulations Gerald Willis -- 2nd Team All-ACC

That's a joke & it shows how much they really hate us. Not only is this a shoe in first team all acc,he should be a shoe in first team all american. I'll take him over any dt in the country.
Ds8_SPNXoAAD4Da.jpg

Advertisement
Forget Gerald. Jaquan is 2nd team??? I want a recount.
Quan is my boy and all but his last 3 games he must have played hurt. Other than the strip fumble he played awful. If not for those 3 games I would think this is total bs. I'm guessing he was banged up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jaquan is first team. Heavy emphasis on team records I see. It is what it is. When you go 7-5 this is what happens. **** shame about our D though. They were beastly and deserve better.

lol bruh I know they didn’t just not put Jon Garvin anywhere on any list 😂 and put Brian Burns over Joe Jackson

Fck the ACC!!

Games. / tot tackles. / tfl. / sacks. / int. / FR. / FF
12. / 47. / 14.5 / 8.5. / 1. / 0. / 2.
12. / 52. / 15.5 / 10. / 0. / 1. / 3.

Whats the problem here, they chose the statistically more productive player. Stop being a dumb**** homer. Burns had a better year. Object on Willis if you want, but they didn't get this wrong. It is stupid to make volume stat arguments for our guys and then ignore it in defense of others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
GET OUT OF THE ACC RICHT YOU USELESS SACK OF LARD THAT WAS THE TOP LAYER OF THE POTTED MEAT CAN I JUST OPENED

i can't believe we have such a useless arrogant coach, fck my life fck everything this idiot doesn't do anything right not a single fcking thing

umm what?

Shaq quarterman laying a nasty **** on all the clowns that talked about him this year like he sorry, lol and learn football

Which is why we ran his father off the board. Poor guy comes on here to give insight and all he reads is how much is son sucks. A parent doesn't want to read that even if it is true. But the fact that he is one of the best LB's in the nation and we say he sucks had to be like getting slapped in the face every time he logged on.

Some of you cats need to do some real soul searching and try to understand why you find fault with All American type players. The fact that we cannot fully embrace our best players is a known fact. Keep that in mind when you start moping when a recruit goes somewhere else. No player wants to ball out just to get dogged my his own fans.

Advertisement
Back