Congratulations Gerald Willis -- 2nd Team All-ACC

Have a glimpse into a voter mentality!! Good old Tobacco Road boys.....

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/w...cle_0ced1cca-f134-11e8-a673-6fb335793a13.html

"Wilkins and Lawrence are both dominant — I don’t care that Lawrence has lesser stats than the DTs on the second-team. Watching Lawrence in person showed me that every linebacker Clemson has is able to move freely in large part — intended — because of Lawrence the attention he commands "

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Guess that jerkoff never watched a UM game in person. We didn't play a game in the Carolinas this year right?...no way he would leave his bastion. He would have realized that even though opposing OLs focused their attention on Willis, it didn't hurt his performance an stats.

It's borderline the same as GaytorLogix. Well, the commutative property says 1+2=2+1 so the LB stats are because of the DT play, but the DT stats are low because the LB is free to move because of the DT, so obv. the DT is, like, so amazing, like I've never seen before...stats be damned I will come up with my predetermined solution.

If Lawrence opened up the LB play, why does Clemson only have 1 second team and 1 third team LB?

I want his ACC-Logix Ti-83plus confiscated and examined.

Advertisement
Have been around way too long too be very concerned about who does or does not get selected in subjective popularity contests. The Heisman trophy is the most flawed of all. How many tmes is a defensive player even in the top five in the Heisman voting

Have a glimpse into a voter mentality!! Good old Tobacco Road boys.....

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/w...cle_0ced1cca-f134-11e8-a673-6fb335793a13.html

"Wilkins and Lawrence are both dominant — I don’t care that Lawrence has lesser stats than the DTs on the second-team. Watching Lawrence in person showed me that every linebacker Clemson has is able to move freely in large part — intended — because of Lawrence the attention he commands "

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Guess they missed the part where they put our LB in the 1st team due to Willis giving him the ability to move feely? Fraud *** haters

Winning matters.

You could make an argument for Brevin being first team as well.

Results, film, and production are the only thing that matters for All-Conference awards. It should be the compilation of players you would pick if you're trying to absolutely dominate someone.

-Willis has more TFL from the DT position than any other DT in the nation.
-He has more TFL than Clemson's best DLineman. Infact, I think he has more TFL's than both of Clemson's DT's put together.
-He's the ONLY DT that's ranked in the top 15 in the nation in TFL'
-Most TFL in the Conference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. What they did to Gerald and Jaquan is criminally wrong.

And Jeff Thomas is 1st Team ACC even at home on his couch. **** that still hurts to type a week later!!!

So essentially Tyree St Louis was on par with Joe Jax and Redwine?

What an abomination.

Advertisement
Back