Congratulations Da'Vante Phillips, You played yourself.

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]893527524784848896[/TWEET]
[TWEET]893523655698853888[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Didn't he have some legal issues in HS too?

I thought I remember that as being the reason we wouldn't touch him

Probably should know who this is, but I don't.
Is he any good? Is this a big loss for them?

Oh, we wanted to get him out of Miami. Bad influences..etc....I swear I hear that dumb sht with South Fl recruits every year.

Advertisement
Wasn't this the guy who chose FSWho because gang members were hunting his family in Miami?

He was taken in by Betty Cook after his Mother was tragically killed, so for that I used to have some sympathy for him.

But, since he's still out there acting a *** I have none.

It should be a lesson to Miami kids, even if you don't come to the U, if you think you're doing something to us by going to UF or FSU, you're just gonna end up playing yourself.

Wait, wasn't he the kid that said a main reason that the adults in his life wanted him to not go to UM is because Miami is dangerous and here he has bad influences. If so, and these reports are true, wow.

Advertisement
Perhaps, Miami wasn't the problem.

The actual term of his suspension/punishment will be determined by how much he can help the team win games. The relationship between severity of punishment and his ability to make plays is inverse for all of you mathematicians.

Cuckbo comes down hard because Phillips is not projected to be even in the top 3 deep of wide receivers.

That's how it works in Trailerhassee.

Now he can say they have strong discipline.

NO EXCUSES LMAO! 6 scholly WRs left and our top 5 corners will DOMINATE them. Coupled with the pressure on François neck all night and the streak dies. I'm saying it NOW! WHOOOO!

Advertisement
Cuckbo comes down hard because Phillips is not projected to be even in the top 3 deep of wide receivers.

That's how it works in Trailerhassee.

Now he can say they have strong discipline.

Yep. Jizzbo wants everyone to know he means business (unless you are a good player). If this kid sucks, he will be FSU's Curvin Richards.

The actual term of his suspension/punishment will be determined by how much he can help the team win games. The relationship between severity of punishment and his ability to make plays is inverse for all of you mathematicians.

to a certain extent Jimmy Johnson believed in this system (although not for the commission of a crime). he tells the story of how he cut some JAG from the cowboys who fell asleep during film study but said that if Troy Aikman had been the one asleep, he would have brought him a pillow.

Seems like standard procedure for F$Who

Advertisement

to a certain extent Jimmy Johnson believed in this system (although not for the commission of a crime). he tells the story of how he cut some JAG from the cowboys who fell asleep during film study but said that if Troy Aikman had been the one asleep, he would have brought him a pillow.

That JAG was Swervin Curvin Richards.

Wasn't this the guy who chose FSWho because gang members were hunting his family in Miami?

Several traitors assured us "we couldn't understand", and "some kids really have to get away." Just another traitor, amazing how many of them end up in something similar.

Advertisement
Back