Congratulations Da'Vante Phillips, You played yourself.

Perhaps, Miami wasn't the problem.

The actual term of his suspension/punishment will be determined by how much he can help the team win games. The relationship between severity of punishment and his ability to make plays is inverse for all of you mathematicians.

to a certain extent Jimmy Johnson believed in this system (although not for the commission of a crime). he tells the story of how he cut some JAG from the cowboys who fell asleep during film study but said that if Troy Aikman had been the one asleep, he would have brought him a pillow.

That JAG was Swervin Curvin Richards.

No, it was John Roper. The Swerving Curvin story is even better. See Pearlman: "Boys Will Be Boys" excerpt - ESPN Page 2.

Last edited:
Advertisement
NO EXCUSES LMAO! 6 scholly WRs left and our top 5 corners will DOMINATE them. Coupled with the pressure on François neck all night and the streak dies. I'm saying it NOW! WHOOOO!

I said this in another thread, if we stop the run. Wait when we stop the run, they're baked chicken LoL #nomore4 lol

Dang. 5 ******' felonies...impressive.

Glad he got away from Miami though, otherwise he might have taken a bad turn.

Remember a couple years ago when this was the FSU WR group?

E. Lane - 5-Star
D. Phillips - 5-Star
G. Campbell - 5-Star
T. Rudolph - 5-Star

Could those guys have been a bigger disappointment as a group? Almost certain that none will even be drafted.

Another snotrocket who had to leave Miami because Miami was the problem. LOL at these maggots and their cumsatchel parents and advisers who think they're going to run away from trouble that they create.

Fck any all 305 and 954 traitors.

Advertisement
Cuckbo comes down hard because Phillips is not projected to be even in the top 3 deep of wide receivers.

That's how it works in Trailerhassee.

Now he can say they have strong discipline.

Yep. Jizzbo wants everyone to know he means business (unless you are a good player). If this kid sucks, he will be FSU's Curvin Richards.

Exactly. Dal Cuck beats a chick within an inch of her life for asking him for a french fry, and Cuckbo stands by him like a battered redneck wife stands by her man on an episode of Cops.

Advertisement
GLUgGc.gif

X8graq.gif

Advertisement
Cuckbo comes down hard because Phillips is not projected to be even in the top 3 deep of wide receivers.

That's how it works in Trailerhassee.

Now he can say they have strong discipline.

Yep. Jizzbo wants everyone to know he means business (unless you are a good player). If this kid sucks, he will be FSU's Curvin Richards.

Exactly. Dal Cuck beats a chick within an inch of her life for asking him for a french fry, and Cuckbo stands by him like a battered redneck wife stands by her man on an episode of Cops.

Jameis RAPED someone and Jimbo turned him into a victim..and for that he is now considered some sort of legendary coach and not a perennial 9-3 middleweight.

Advertisement
He was taken in by Betty Cook after his Mother was tragically killed, so for that I used to have some sympathy for him.

But, since he's still out there acting a *** I have none.

It should be a lesson to Miami kids, even if you don't come to the U, if you think you're doing something to us by going to UF or FSU, you're just gonna end up playing yourself.

That's was my aunts best friend Sheree and it is a tradegy that he's still doing things like this but this is the world these kids live in and where I use to live in and come from you don't shed life long tendencies in a matter or months or years..

Scammer life.

And wasn't he the kid who had to get out of Miami bc of bad influences or some nonsense. Funny how that worked out.

He was taken in by Betty Cook after his Mother was tragically killed, so for that I used to have some sympathy for him.

But, since he's still out there acting a *** I have none.

It should be a lesson to Miami kids, even if you don't come to the U, if you think you're doing something to us by going to UF or FSU, you're just gonna end up playing yourself.

That's was my aunts best friend Sheree and it is a tradegy that he's still doing things like this but this is the world these kids live in and where I use to live in and come from you don't shed life long tendencies in a matter or months or years..
Believe me I know first hand.

It's the reason why I'm going in on him, when something like that happens to you as a young man, that's the perfect opportunity to change for the better & become determined to be the best you can be.

It ain't easy, it ain't easy at all, but that's what makes it important to honor the legacy of your Mother.
You don't let tragedy turn you into a criminal, you use it as a moment to elevate yourself from your surrounding circumstances.

Every time he's presented with doing something wrong the first thought that should come to his mind is his Mother & how she would feel if she knew what he was doing. It should be the main reason why he's not out there scamming & getting in trouble.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back