Congrats to the maggot brains who rooted FSU season as "cane fans"..

skyman

Senior
I dont have the care to look it up but I know there was a rabid contingent on opening weekend who were rooting for a strong FSU season, look like they got their wish.. Enjoy the puss coming out of your ears with your riddled brains from all the mental gymnastics..

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember as well

The empathy post talking about don't want a down fsu team is bad for the rivalry, etc.

Now look at ya.....

Not a single fsu fan gives a f-ck all of my fsu fan friends laugh at us every week. Most of yall are pining to be like fsu currently **** wha a difference 3 months makes

Advertisement
I hate the gators more. I’ll take a gator loss over an FSU loss. If you don’t like it fûck you.

Same, I actually respect FSU cause they played us every year during the height of Miami power......unlike the Gators who stayed away from Miami and when we did play them it had to be over at their place or at a neutral field that favored the gators. Cause of all that I have always hated the Gators a lot more then FSU.

To be fair… their team is literally Jordan Travis (never thought I’d say that). They’re improving but they’re still very meh. D played better toward the back end of the year but got gashed with runs tonight

Advertisement
Same, I actually respect FSU cause they played us every year during the height of Miami power......unlike the Gators who stayed away from Miami and when we did play them it had to be over at their place or at a neutral field that favored the gators. Cause of all that I have always hated the Gators a lot more then FSU.
I get it. They didn’t drop us. Gator fans were always the worst growing up. The hate goes back to the Flop and then the down talking I heard from them my whole life.

Advertisement
I get it. They didn’t drop us. Gator fans were always the worst growing up. The hate goes back to the Flop and then the down talking I heard from them my whole life.
I’m not gonna **** on the poster you quoted for saying that

However I want to puke every time someone regurgitates that Lamar Thomas nonsense

I don’t respect them. I hate UiF more but anyone that says they “respect” FSU needs their heads examined

Advertisement
D_y6jPXU4AArWhs.jpeg
****ing on fspoo.PNG

I thought they were a 4 win team coming into this season.

Travis’ development is impressive.

**** them and they mama though

Advertisement
Back