Congrats to the maggot brains who rooted FSU season as "cane fans"..

Advertisement
You were another one rooting for FSU week 1
Whatever. I said FSU beating LSU was good for the ACC and wanting them to lose made no sense. You should want the ACC to be strong. We just haven't held up our end. In fact, we've only done it once in our entire ACC existence.

I don't need my opponent to be weak for me to feel strong. They could be an undefeated team and us kicking their *** is much better than beating a weak team playing below G5 level al a us this year.

Football was best when UM and FSU were at the top of college football. I don't think the Championship Miami teams wished that FSU was terrible when they played. They wanted to beat them at their best because they knew they were better.

Don't get me wrong, FSU being terrible the past 5 years has been a great laugh that I have enjoyed immensely.

However, I don't need to throw hate on fellow Miami fans because prison Mike has FSU playing good and we suck. That's just a loser's mentality to need your opponent to be terrible to make yourself feel good because you are terrible.

I'm not built that way. I look forward to the day Mario gets the program to Championship level. Then it won't matter how good or bad FSU is. It shouldn't matter today either.

I remember the good old days when we were upset to be low in the top 25. Now we'll have to have a full rebuild just to reach Others Receiving Votes.

At least our toilets work.

I hate the gators more. I’ll take a gator loss over an FSU loss. If you don’t like it fûck you.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
I wish we could slaughter the competition like in the old days and do a respectable job with our 12-game schedule. It is only our fault that we suck not FSU's.
Hate is subjective and in my book ND and UF and OSU are my most hated teams period. The ACC needs to be strong so I rather an ACC team kick *** than SEC or any other conference.
Besides I have friends and family that are Noles, and we live in peace except on gameday.

It can be several things:
1. I hate FSU. F* em and their fans.
2. I never root for FSU unless it will advantage my team. (I rooted for UF Saturday because I'm still salty over the game.)
3. Yet, I hated hearing over and over during Michigan-OSU that it is the "premier rivalry" in all of CFB. That was once us and FSU. But that's not being said about either program if each is mired in mediocrity. So as much as I don't want FSU to be good, every now and then we kind of need it to elevate our own program.

Advertisement
If we had our house in order no one would give a fluck. Everyone has misguided anger. The blame is on the coaching staff and probably the higher ups that look to have a case of group think.

I used to hate the Gators more, arrogance from their fans before they won anything used to get to me. Now, it is the Noles though without a doubt. I guess which ever one is better at the time I dislike more.

Advertisement
Back