Coaching Congrats Macho

@Coach Macho

Congratulations on the new job my man! Personally I think a head coach opportunity is long overdue. You have been consistently crafting excellent defenses at every one of your stops and you have done that in what is the most talent rich area in the country so you have gone up against elite talent. Would love to see you get a position job on the college level then work your way up to DC.

Advertisement
Thanks fellas. ✊🏻
I'll miss the kids for sure. My DM's are going crazy. But I need to be at a program where I can do my own thing and they understand that. (definitely not a mercenary situation lol)
The HC @ Western is 23+ year mentor/friend of mine, so it's a good fit. (plus it's where I started my career back in 07)

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have as many prospects for you guys anymore since STA and Heritage have always stolen any Davie kid with P5 potential. 😂

Advertisement
Thanks fellas. ✊🏻
I'll miss the kids for sure. My DM's are going crazy. But I need to be at a program where I can do my own thing and they understand that. (definitely not a mercenary situation lol)
The HC @ Western is 23+ year mentor/friend of mine, so it's a good fit. (plus it's where I started my career back in 07)

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have as many prospects for you guys anymore since STA and Heritage have always stolen any Davie kid with P5 potential. 😂
Western must have some hella lemon pepper wings in their cafeteria. Congrats Fam.

Advertisement
I have a great @Coach Macho story that I've been holding on to for a while. I'll probably type it up and send him a PM to see if he's cool with it being shared.

Suffice it to say, by sheer accident, I was aware of him a few years ago prior to visiting/posting here and he did a few things on social media that cracked me up and were memorable. Had no clue he had anything to do with Canes/Football, until coming here and recognizing the name.

Small world. The story, btw, cements his reputation as an Alpha so I suspect he won't mind.

Bruce Harwood Happy Cry GIF

Thanks fellas. ✊🏻

It sounds like a full circle situation with you, and like you said, probably more enjoyment even with poaching given you have more autonomy and it’s with someone you know well.

Sounds really cool.

Advertisement
Thanks fellas. ✊🏻

Congrats!

You're in a job where having success over a long period of time takes a lot of work and capability. (Like most jobs)

Well earned and deserved. (y)

I have a great @Coach Macho story that I've been holding on to for a while. I'll probably type it up and send him a PM to see if he's cool with it being shared.

Suffice it to say, by sheer accident, I was aware of him a few years ago prior to visiting/posting here and he did a few things on social media that cracked me up and were memorable. Had no clue he had anything to do with Canes/Football, until coming here and recognizing the name.

Small world. The story, btw, cements his reputation as an Alpha so I suspect he won't mind.
Oh boy. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back