Coaching Congrats Macho

Western’s HC is a good guy and he has a pretty good program there. They win a lot of games and rarely lose games they should win.
Definitely.
The recipe at that school has been the same since the 90's.
Hard work, dedication to the weight room with hard-nosed, fundamental, well-coached football. Not to mention, they have one of the best S&C coaches in high school football.

When I was there from 2007 to 2012 we won all of the games we were supposed to, and gave the superior teams a run for their money. That's all you can ask for at that program.
You do that, and they treat you very well there.

It's quite the contrast from being the superior talented program and losing to teams you're not supposed to. I've been there and that feels like crap.

Advertisement
And they hated on Macho when he first got to CIS and I never understood why. Dude just spoke facts

am I remembering this right — Macho was coach at Deerfield Beach when he first started posting. If so, I know we didn’t have a good relationship with the Deerfield Beach staff back then so fans were suspicious. Macho stumbled into that.

am I remembering this right — Macho was coach at Deerfield Beach when he first started posting. If so, I know we didn’t have a good relationship with the Deerfield Beach staff back then so fans were suspicious. Macho stumbled into that.
I think it was western something like that his name was wildcat defense I think

Advertisement
Had a great time at Western! Can‘t remember who coached BB in 88/90?
Yeah I had a great time too. Assistant coach was Long and head coach was Edwins. He was pretty old. I believe he is dead now unfortunately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely.
The recipe at that school has been the same since the 90's.
Hard work, dedication to the weight room with hard-nosed, fundamental, well-coached football. Not to mention, they have one of the best S&C coaches in high school football.

When I was there from 2007 to 2012 we won all of the games we were supposed to, and gave the superior teams a run for their money. That's all you can ask for at that program.
You do that, and they treat you very well there.

It's quite the contrast from being the superior talented program and losing to teams you're not supposed to. I've been there and that feels like crap.
U been at this for a while, my brother. Any plans to possibly move to the collegiate level in the future in any capacity?

Uh oh guys. @Coach Macho might be in trouble

Gooooooooooooot ****! 11,000 CASES of Chicken Wangs???! No wonder we had a wing crisis in America! Chick was tryna put Wing Stop out of business! Now it makes sense y Ross was like, “Huhhhh! Nahhhhh; we doin thighs!”

I been kinda digging Lemon Peppers too lately.

The question is: What's the herd prefer? And @Coach Macho as the Lemon Pepper ringleader.

The kind with the 'dry rub' style - like it's all straight up seasoning?
Or the kind that have a wet/lemon pepper flavored sauce?

I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Spike Lee Wtf GIF

I been kinda digging Lemon Peppers too lately.

The question is: What's the herd prefer? And @Coach Macho as the Lemon Pepper ringleader.

The kind with the 'dry rub' style - like it's all straight up seasoning?
Or the kind that have a wet/lemon pepper flavored sauce?

I'll hang up and listen.
I'm a fan of that wet lemon pepper myself.
A buddy of mine ordered lemon pepper + honey recently and it was 🤌🏻

Advertisement
Back