Congrats Jaelan Phillips

There is a video that compares him to the Bosa brothers and I loved that comp. Big, strong, athletic, great use of hands and relentless motor. He gives me DROY vibes. Him and Micah Parsons.
Micah Parsons in Miami would be a train wreck...**** he may be a train wreck ind allas. Dude seems highly immature...and he definately aint seen the y type of p*ssy there is in south florida or even dallas living in Harrisburg and penn state

Advertisement
Micah Parsons in Miami would be a train wreck...**** he may be a train wreck ind allas. Dude seems highly immature...and he definately aint seen the y type of p*ssy there is in south florida or even dallas living in Harrisburg and penn state
Yeah, you are right. Off the field he will probably end up in trouble. I didn’t really take into account his conduct. I just remember him being an animal at Penn State and jumping off the screen. Lol, yeah, you can’t go to the corner store without seeing a baddie down here.

Wouldn't this apply to most underclassmen in small towns going to big cities? Don't think Micah has read flags off the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How has he done ? Not hearing much.
He doesn't start. He does have 1 and 1/2 sacks on the season but only 4 solo tackles and 2 assists. It is still young season, and maybe Boyer isn't using him properly or as much as he should be used, but GR15 is playing better. GR15 has 2 sacks, 13 tackles, 3 TFLs. He looks like a pro bowler.

Advertisement
He doesn't start. He does have 1 and 1/2 sacks on the season but only 4 solo tackles and 2 assists. It is still young season, and maybe Boyer isn't using him properly or as much as he should be used, but GR15 is playing better. GR15 has 2 sacks, 13 tackles, 3 TFLs. He looks like a pro bowler.
GR is ahead of him. But both are reppin

Phillips has started the last 2 games and coming on really strong actually

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back