Congrats Jaelan Phillips

Advertisement
Greg with another good play. They said they'd didn't plan on starting him but he's too good to keep off the field. Really wish the Ravens got him.
Some guys are just destined to be good and he seems like he is one of them.

Advertisement
Dude! He got 1 sack, almost another, and.now a pick. Us he only plays half the time. Crazy.

Advertisement
So many idiot scouts got cute and missed out on him. He's just dominating already.

Dolphins could've had J.Jefferson, Herbert, Sewell, and Rosseau. Sucks to be a Miami fan... Thank god for the heat.
Parsons was the pick staring the Fins in the eye this year. Was a no brainer to me. But it really doesn't matter at this point. When they drafted Tua, I knew that the curse would continue. Had hope for Flores, but man was I wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Phillips is a better pass rusher. Rousseau though is top 10 in solo tackles among dlinemen.
I would like to see the comparison from game 8 through the end of the season between the 2. The Dolphins did not use Phillips properly (nor much of anyone else) through the first 8 games. They had Phillips dropping back in coverage as often as he was rushing the passer early on this season - something totally foreign to him as a DL at UM.

Since then, they let him keep his hand on the ground on most downs and he's been playing lights out.

Advertisement
Back