Confirmed - The Newest Greentree All American

Perry is a great QB...in the Spring. And in shorts.

When the pads come on and the kid has to actually read defenses and make reads, he’s completely lost.

But hey, he can spin a pretty ball, so the fools around here with goldfish memories want to crown him.

Those of us who remember watching Perry **** the bed last year know what he is.

No hate, but Perry doesn’t have it. Not when it counts.

But isn't the point that we don't know if either of the others "has it" either? We haven't seen them in live action, so we don't know they're any better.

Advertisement
Perry is a great QB...in the Spring. And in shorts.

When the pads come on and the kid has to actually read defenses and make reads, he’s completely lost.

But hey, he can spin a pretty ball, so the fools around here with goldfish memories want to crown him.

Those of us who remember watching Perry **** the bed last year know what he is.

No hate, but Perry doesn’t have it. Not when it counts.
He was terrible last year I agree. He didn't have the best instruction either and I think he has a lot of development left in him if he puts the work in. One thing I worry about is his pocket awareness, it can be improved but it is also one of those traits you just have a feel for or you don't.

He was terrible last year I agree. He didn't have the best instruction either and I think he has a lot of development left in him if he puts the work in. One thing I worry about is his pocket awareness, it can be improved but it is also one of those traits you just have a feel for or you don't.

True. I fall in to the camp that believes you can't really coach most of what makes a great quarterback. You either have it or you don't. Perry has all the physical tools, but he just doesn't see the game.

That's not to say the other QB's are any better. I hope they are, but who really knows until we see how they react when the bullets are flying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back