Confirmed - The Newest Greentree All American

Advertisement
Wow, you guys aren't all over the fcking place or anything. Not like every week you gleefully proclaim that QB A is worlds better than QB B only to turn around and get a boner for QB B the next week.

Even by CIS standards you tards are embarrassing yourselves.
**** this is great!!! :giggle::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Kosi has had his moments too but I think out of the 3 he's been the most consistent. I'm hoping this lights spring was an eye opener for everyone and lit a huge fire under their asses from now until fall

Kosi has a bit of an advantage being the only one with true game experience so I expected him to be the most comfortable under fire despite the system changes.

He isn't wrong though....weve seen all the QB have their ups and downs this spring. The sad part is instead of hoping the best guy wins the job we got posters who want "their" guy to win just to say I told you so.

I don't give a **** who wins the job just as long as they can execute what Enos wants
and we WIN that's the bottom line no more mediocre b.s.

He will be fine, the pick he threw was short but not entirely his fault. Most likely would have been PI anyways. He will get it right and work his tail off this summer. Going to be a fun competition to watch. But also, can't slip up during the season they all look like they can get the job done

Advertisement
Why all the hate? Okay he threw a pick big deal. He also threw a TD which was said to be the best pass of the day. He was up and down and had the worst day of the 3 most people believe.

Tate proved that he's not to be slept on in the race and Perry has been the best over the 3 scrimmage statically. Bottom line the job is still up for grabs. You can't count any of the QBs out at this point.

It’s funny that after last weekend everyone was saying the same thing, only it was between Perry and Williams. Seems like Perry is the most consistent of the group.

Perry is a great QB...in the Spring. And in shorts.

When the pads come on and the kid has to actually read defenses and make reads, he’s completely lost.

But hey, he can spin a pretty ball, so the fools around here with goldfish memories want to crown him.

Those of us who remember watching Perry **** the bed last year know what he is.

No hate, but Perry doesn’t have it. Not when it counts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m out here also

Martell better than anyone thought

Perry with some beautiful throws

Williams struggling a little
Perry still can't get past his first read. He either forces the ball or takes off. Cover the first guy and Perry will do something stupid

Williams just made two beautiful throws inside the hashes. He's back to being great. And, up and down we go.

Exactly, just like I pointed out last scrimmage there is not much to take out of it. Bottomline, Enos is pleased with all three's progress this spring. Now it is up to them to work their asses out until fall camp when the real competition for the starting job begins. I think Enos is confident somebody is going to earn the job. I also think he believes the #2 will be nipping at the starter's heels.

Advertisement
Back