Confirmed - The Newest Greentree All American

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a message board *******. Don't read then

He isn't wrong though....weve seen all the QB have their ups and downs this spring. The sad part is instead of hoping the best guy wins the job we got posters who want "their" guy to win just to say I told you so.

I don't give a **** who wins the job just as long as they can execute what Enos wants

Advertisement
If these reactions are based on tweets and random text comments not backed up by video, we don't know because we have no idea what the context of the situation might be: who was on the field, what was the playcall, what was the cause of breakdown, or basically anything.

Williams can end up 3rd string, but if you're basing your reactions off some tweets from some people who may not have a clue between a post and the post office, you might as well throw sh*t at the wall.

Advertisement

Opinions are fine and like you said it's a message board which means everyone is entitled to theirs

If these reactions are based on tweets and random text comments not backed up by video, we don't know because we have no idea what the context of the situation might be: who was on the field, what was the playcall, what was the cause of breakdown, or basically anything.

Williams can end up 3rd string, but if you're basing your reactions off some tweets from some people who may not have a clue between a post and the post office, you might as well throw sh*t at the wall.
Exactly!

I’m out here also

Martell better than anyone thought

Perry with some beautiful throws

Williams struggling a little
Not disputing that Williams is struggling. Disputing the utterly ridiculous idea that it means Willams sucks, will be third string, and is just a "Greentree All American". It's one day. Anyone can have an off day. If he continues to do so, then by all means, 3rd string. But pretending this one example means he's third string is stupid. We've seen Perry in live play in real games. He had HORRIBLE games below 40% completion. Doesn't mean he can't win the job. We've seen Martell struggle to make simple throws in scrimmages. Doesn't mean he's out of it.

Advertisement

Basing it off of what I watched. Indecisive, and throw resulting in turnover and even on completions he’s not hitting guy in stride.

Very bad traits especially the deer in headlights indecisiveness.

I don’t have a favorite and just pulling for the best guy to win and the eye test shows that Williams ain’t it.

Basing it off of what I watched. Indecisive, and throw resulting in turnover and even on completions he’s not hitting guy in stride.

Very bad traits especially the deer in headlights indecisiveness.

I don’t have a favorite and just pulling for the best guy to win and the eye test shows that Williams ain’t it.
Commenting on people reacting without watching. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we encourage endless posts. Click the Ads, too.

Advertisement
Back