Confirmed - The Newest Greentree All American

Basing it off of what I watched. Indecisive, and throw resulting in turnover and even on completions he’s not hitting guy in stride.

Very bad traits especially the deer in headlights indecisiveness.

I don’t have a favorite and just pulling for the best guy to win and the eye test shows that Williams ain’t it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s funny that after last weekend everyone was saying the same thing, only it was between Perry and Williams. Seems like Perry is the most consistent of the group.

in that case, perry is consistently bad he managed to have a worse completion % than malik. so i guess it's matocha's job to lose?

Advertisement
He isn't wrong though....weve seen all the QB have their ups and downs this spring. The sad part is instead of hoping the best guy wins the job we got posters who want "their" guy to win just to say I told you so.

I don't give a **** who wins the job just as long as they can execute what Enos wants
Kosi never looked as bad as those two

Many of this same fanbase praised Golden - even AFTER Kansas State.

Many of this same fanbase praised The Tie - as a few here got negged ruthlessly as we pointed out the obvious.

So, if anyone expects me to rely on this fanbase to determine our QB, who's ahead, who's second, etc. - I wouldn't trust most here to pick dingleberries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back