Confirmed by Barry, the bot and admin do not care.

“Despite Miami's improvement in 1978, Saban departed the school amid controversy. That April, three freshman Miami players attacked a 22-year-old ****** man wearing a yarmulke who was walking to religious services on campus.[88] They threw the man, who worked at a campus gathering place for UM's ****** community, into Lake Osceola at the center of campus.[88] When Saban returned to campus a few days later, he was unaware the man was ****** and reportedly said "Getting thrown in the lake? Sounds like fun to me."[88] Miami's ****** community complained, and despite numerous apologies, Saban offered to resign mid-season.” -Wikipedia

There you go, you “everything is literal to me” autistic ****hole.

Anyone who isn’t on the spectrum could obviously tell I was clowning.

Nothing else you said deserves a response

Congratulations, you have belatedly discovered how to use Wikipedia. And you weren't clowning around, you simply didn't know. You certainly had no problem misleading people with factual misstatements such as Saban being fired.

Advertisement
“Despite Miami's improvement in 1978, Saban departed the school amid controversy. That April, three freshman Miami players attacked a 22-year-old ****** man wearing a yarmulke who was walking to religious services on campus.[88] They threw the man, who worked at a campus gathering place for UM's ****** community, into Lake Osceola at the center of campus.[88] When Saban returned to campus a few days later, he was unaware the man was ****** and reportedly said "Getting thrown in the lake? Sounds like fun to me."[88] Miami's ****** community complained, and despite numerous apologies, Saban offered to resign mid-season.” -Wikipedia

There you go, you “everything is literal to me” autistic ****hole.

Anyone who isn’t on the spectrum could obviously tell I was clowning.

Nothing else you said deserves a response
3BF4EA59-95E0-4A2C-9DB9-CB0FACF0DE03.jpeg

Congratulations, you have belatedly discovered how to use Wikipedia. And you weren't clowning around, you simply didn't know. You certainly had no problem misleading people with factual misstatements such as Saban being fired.
B9207CC4-65B2-4DE4-9FE4-4940A8BA959F.gif

41502A3E-A352-4F14-9184-98B7BC0B6384.jpeg

💁🏻‍♂️

Prepare to become a mime then cause we been working on an extension. Y'all been told the second he was hired EXACTLY what the board just confirmed for y'all. This is what we are now. They just care enough to show a farce to the world that were competent...
There you have it. Sickening. Another 5 years wasted.

I pray someone with balls tells Blake to pump the brakes on the extension if things get ugly but seeing how I doubt we lose more than 3 games, I doubt it. FML.

Last edited:
I hate quoting Barry but he drops quite the bomb. The bot and admin simply don't care.

2) Find a special coach who can lead this program from Top 15-to-25 caliber to something far greater.

I view that as unlikely.

UM’s Board of Trustees isn’t motivated to spend $10 million a year for an elite coach with championship pedigree. And even if the Hurricanes could land, say, a Jimbo Fisher, there’s no assurance he could make the Canes elite again.

The sense here is that the administration will stick with Manny Diaz - who’s in year three of a five-year deal - if he wins in the range of nine games a year and keeps UM generally in the top 25, regardless of whether the gap is closed with Alabama or not.

As one Board of Trustee member said, though some members have higher standards than simply being a borderline Top 20 program, president Julio Frenk isn’t a big sports fan and there’s little motivation internally to keep changing coaches until they find one to build UM back to top-five-in-the-country status.

Perhaps that view changes once a coach reaches the end of his contract; if Diaz goesn’t get an extension after year 3 or 4, that would be telling.

The Hurricanes simply aren’t going to spend the money on an Urban Meyer-type unless there’s a dramatic change in philosophy.

Its over boys.
Who is out there who you would spend 10 mil on? Realistically? Do we need to spend that much to get a coach who can win here?

Who is out there who you would spend 10 mil on? Realistically? Do we need to spend that much to get a coach who can win here?
No. Not at all. It's not about just jumping at any established winning coach. Because winning here is far different from winning elsewhere. Does it help, sure. But only if we do our due diligence and look for a coach with the right mindset. Someone who believes in physicality and athleticism all in one. Who knows how to motivate and coach kids up. Someone who related but isn't begging for approval. We need to restablish our culture and that starts within. I doubt any of it matters because our schedule annually is weak enough where we'll be 9 or 10 wins in all likelihood. That'll keep Mandy employed for a long time. Well just get *****ed up by any well coached squads that's all.

Advertisement
Keep Manny until Urban leaves the NFL... Hope he pulls a Saban and returns to college... And then we throw the bag at him... This is the only other coach that can turn this program around... He can recruit with the best of them and coach with the best...

Best college coaches:
1. Saban
2. U. Meyer
3. Dabo

We’ve never paid big money for coaches, even in our glory years. We hired the right guys who were on their way up. Unfortunately, we haven’t found one of those guys since Butch.

We’ve never paid big money for coaches, even in our glory years. We hired the right guys who were on their way up. Unfortunately, we haven’t found one of those guys since Butch.
And every one of them aside from Erickson left for more $$$....

In fairness, when JJ was coach, we had NO MONEY. Our facilities were GARBAGE, we were an independent, we had no apparel contract, and we were still selling 1983 National Championship souvenirs. We were in baaaaaaad shape on money when JJ was here.

I wish we would have offered to pay Butch more. And while Schnelly deserved more money, I don't think it ever got to negotiations (as it did with Butch). Maybe he just knew there wasn't a lot to pay him.

No hire since then (maybe Richt) deserved the money.

Advertisement
Jimmy’s goal was to coach in the NFL. When his college roommate and friend bought the Cowboys there was no chance to retain JJ. Schnelly won his NC, and was offered a piece of USFL franchise. The team never materialized but hard to compete with that.

I
In fairness, when JJ was coach, we had NO MONEY. Our facilities were GARBAGE, we were an independent, we had no apparel contract, and we were still selling 1983 National Championship souvenirs. We were in baaaaaaad shape on money when JJ was here.

I wish we would have offered to pay Butch more. And while Schnelly deserved more money, I don't think it ever got to negotiations (as it did with Butch). Maybe he just knew there wasn't a lot to pay him.

No hire since then (maybe Richt) deserved the money.
I know all that....I saw how bad our weight room alone was in 81....
12219628_10205807323277752_7701238519337207105_n.jpg

I

I know all that....I saw how bad our weight room alone was in 81....View attachment 153886

Come on, that was some fine wood paneling...I think we even had those rounded corner-edge pieces, so you wouldn't cut yourself on the rough edges of the wood.

Man, if I could explain to some people what certain areas of the Hecht SMELLED like in 1986...it wasn't encouraging...

And a lot of those portraits of former Miami greats that hung in the lobby of the Hecht were sun-bleached. It was pathetic.

Come on, that was some fine wood paneling...I think we even had those rounded corner-edge pieces, so you wouldn't cut yourself on the rough edges of the wood.

Man, if I could explain to some people what certain areas of the Hecht SMELLED like in 1986...it wasn't encouraging...

And a lot of those portraits of former Miami greats that hung in the lobby of the Hecht were sun-bleached. It was pathetic.
That's former S&C Coach Ray Ganong in his John Stockton Orange Catch me, F*ck me shorts....

Advertisement
Keep Manny until Urban leaves the NFL... Hope he pulls a Saban and returns to college... And then we throw the bag at him... This is the only other coach that can turn this program around... He can recruit with the best of them and coach with the best...

Best college coaches:
1. Saban
2. U. Meyer
3. Dabo
We won with coaches like JJ, Erickson and Davis, non of them were establishment coaches when they took the UM job. Day from OSU and Riley from OU are not establishment coaches. Those teams are doing just fine. We don’t need an Urban Meyer, we just need someone who is hungry, knows football, knows how to teach it and surrounds himself with likeminded coaches.

Advertisement
Boy I joined team Mario in a nick of time.
For your sake I hope he doesn't find a way to sht the bed against a mediocre team.

He's the one I'm the most bipolar about. One day I'll convince myself he'd be a worthy coach, the next he makes me reconsider.

Advertisement
Back