Confession

Wasn't up to finding the similar post so ***** it! I just can't bring myself to root for alabaga. I rather watch a Oprah/Rick Ross *** tape before I ever root for Alabaga. I spoke to another Cane great and he hoping trailerhassee beat the out of tuckaloo. After that, well I hope they beat the lizards too, but then ***** em otherwise.

Advertisement
I think you need to get your vision checked, this isn't your online diary.

Also no real cane can ever root for the noles

Advertisement
Wasn't up to finding the similar post so ***** it! I just can't bring myself to root for alabaga. I rather watch a Oprah/Rick Ross *** tape before I ever root for Alabaga. I spoke to another Cane great and he hoping trailerhassee beat the out of tuckaloo. After that, well I hope they beat the lizards too, but then ***** em otherwise.

don't root for alabaga root against FSU.

To each its own but I'll NEVER root for FSU. Why can't people just watch the game without rooting for either team? I really don't care who wins.

[MENTION=270]SFbayCane[/MENTION] roots for FSU too.

I don't get it.

Call 1(800)-Fuc-koff

They might be able to help you with their feelings, I even heard the compassionate Gunnery SGT. Hartman is the operator

Advertisement
I never root for any other team. Don't care what the outcome is. I want the rivals to lose big. ***** em.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU OP? We hate the noles, their kids and grandparents. They are our worst enemy! We root for them to lose every game and if possible to suffer season ending injuries. We wish Trailerhasse was hit by a hurricane and flooded all year long. We despite anything remotedly related to them. Get it??

Advertisement
If Miami beat the number one team in the nation on their own field, on national TV, all you "Real Cane fans" would be happier than a sissy with an **** full of d!cks.

Advertisement
If Miami beat the number one team in the nation on their own field, on national TV, all you "Real Cane fans" would be happier than a sissy with an **** full of d!cks.

FALSE. I want them to lose EVERY game in the worst possible fashion. IDGAF what their ranking is, record is, perception is, etc. What do y'all not understand about the fact that if Miami takes care of it's own business, Miami controls it's own destiny. Them beating Bama only HELPS them, no matter what happens in our game.

I am a die hard as they come, and I have been a Cane fan for longer than many of you have been alive. Go Noles!

Question my fandom all you want, but I'm an openly and brazenly rooting for the Noles in this game. Any other game, in any otherr season, I'be rooting against the noles...if it were any other game or team, but not this one.

An FSU win helps the ACC, and dulls this SEC narrative, and it'll make our win against FSU look even more badass when we beat them as the #1 ranked team up in Tally.

And for all you saying "I'll never root for FSU" nonsense, are you telling me you didn't root for FSU in 2000 when they played Oklahama for the title??? GTFOH ---sometimes you need to look at the big picture

Last edited:
I am a die hard as they come, and I have been a Cane fan for longer than many of you have been alive. Go Noles!

Question my fandom all you want, but I'm an openly and brazenly rooting for the Noles in this game.

An FSU win helps the ACC, and dulls this SEC narrative, and it'll make our win against FSU look even more badass when we beat them as the #1 ranked team up in Tally (which helps our SOS).

Don't forget to clutch your pearls while you cheer for the Noles.

Advertisement
Back