Confession

Miami "fans" wishing FSU had another national title.

You can't explain that.

It's been explained fairly well.

No, it hasn't. All I have seen a handful of alleged fans attempting to rationalize wishing our rivals had another true national championship so that, wait for it, possibly the AP voters would have awarded us an inconsequential award that had not been college footballs metric of success for several seasons. The further you half wits cheering for FSU to win games go down this road the more stupid it looks.

USC does not have one half of the crystal ball from the '03 season. LSU has one whole BCS national championship trophy. Whether there was a better team in college football that year is something to talk about, just like '00. The AP doesn't mean anything any more, it hasn't since 97. Drop that crap.

FSU is our rival, drop this cheering for them to win marquee games crap too. Whatever guise you slick ***** think you are using is nothing more than that. Wanting bama to lose, wanting a better acc strength of schedule, whatever other **** you are driving into your own ears for justification is not mutually exclusive from wanting your biggest rival to have success in this circumstance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

You can't explain that.

No, it hasn't. All I have seen a handful of alleged fans attempting to rationalize wishing our rivals had another true national championship so that, wait for it, possibly the AP voters would have awarded us an inconsequential award that had not been college footballs metric of success for several seasons. The further you half wits cheering for FSU to win games go down this road the more stupid it looks.

USC does not have one half of the crystal ball from the '03 season. LSU has one whole BCS national championship trophy. Whether there was a better team in college football that year is something to talk about, just like '00. The AP doesn't mean anything any more, it hasn't since 97. Drop that crap.

FSU is our rival, drop this cheering for them to win marquee games crap too. Whatever guise you slick ***** think you are using is nothing more than that. Wanting bama to lose, wanting a better acc strength of schedule, whatever other **** you are driving into your own ears for justification is not mutually exclusive from wanting your biggest rival to have success in this circumstance.

IMG_4849.jpg

rooting for FSU as a UM fan is as disgusting as pedophilia. The thought literally makes me feel sick.

I HATE Alabaga but ROLL MUCKA****IN TIDE !!!!!!

But rooting for Nick Saban is ok? Tell me you're not a Dolphins fan.

I am a diehard Dolphins fan, it's not "ok" and I never do unless he's playing the Gaytors or Semenoles. There are certain tiers of hatred.

Besides ...college football is simply more passionate which means stronger hatred.

There are certain tiers of hatred, and I hate Nick Saban way more than I hate FSU.

You can't explain that.

You can say we "possibly" would've won that title. It's only a "possibility" if you'd dispute pretty much anything in this world. It's "possible" evolution via natural selection is how our species came about. It's "possible" the Earth will cycle around the sun over the next 365 days. You can look at the history and behavior of something and intelligently predict what it will do, even if there isn't 100% proof. We would've won the 2000 AP title had FSU won the BCS title game.

Now is that consequential or isn't it? No one is saying that USC won half of the BCS national title, they won the AP national title. They have a banner hanging in their stadium. They have championship rings. They claim that national championship. Ask them if they think it's inconsequential.

Yes, FSU is our rival. The SEC is a bigger rival because college football success has become dependent on money. When college football coaches were paid less than a million dollars per year, only a few games were on TV, and recruiting didn't depend on facilities, all we had to do was beat FSU and ND. The landscape has changed so drastically over the past 15-20 years, where there are things that are bigger than beating your historical rivals. Conference strength is one of them. It's THE major determinant that dictates where these millions of dollars go and who can upgrade facilities and spend money on coaching. It determines whether an 8-4 team plays in the Sugar Bowl or the Rustled Bowl. It makes star running backs want to go to Arkansas instead of Miami, or star defensive backs want to go to Tennessee. I know we aren't going to convince each other, and really it doesn't matter. We have our reasons, and watching the game on TV and hoping for a result isn't going to change anything. If I think something will help Miami win a national title, I'm going to hope it happens.

You can't explain that.

FSU is our rival, drop this cheering for them to win marquee games crap too. Whatever guise you slick ****s think you are using is nothing more than that. Wanting bama to lose, wanting a better acc strength of schedule, whatever other **** you are driving into your own ears for justification is not mutually exclusive from wanting your biggest rival to have success in this circumstance.

You can say we "possibly" would've won that title. It's only a "possibility" if you'd dispute pretty much anything in this world. It's "possible" evolution via natural selection is how our species came about. It's "possible" the Earth will cycle around the sun over the next 365 days. You can look at the history and behavior of something and intelligently predict what it will do, even if there isn't 100% proof. We would've won the 2000 AP title had FSU won the BCS title game.

Now is that consequential or isn't it? No one is saying that USC won half of the BCS national title, they won the AP national title. They have a banner hanging in their stadium. They have championship rings. They claim that national championship. Ask them if they think it's inconsequential.

Yes, FSU is our rival. The SEC is a bigger rival because college football success has become dependent on money. When college football coaches were paid less than a million dollars per year, only a few games were on TV, and recruiting didn't depend on facilities, all we had to do was beat FSU and ND. The landscape has changed so drastically over the past 15-20 years, where there are things that are bigger than beating your historical rivals. Conference strength is one of them. It's THE major determinant that dictates where these millions of dollars go and who can upgrade facilities and spend money on coaching. It determines whether an 8-4 team plays in the Sugar Bowl or the Rustled Bowl. It makes star running backs want to go to Arkansas instead of Miami, or star defensive backs want to go to Tennessee. I know we aren't going to convince each other, and really it doesn't matter. We have our reasons, and watching the game on TV and hoping for a result isn't going to change anything. If I think something will help Miami win a national title, I'm going to hope it happens.

e91c1380a9eadce9b4c152e1bec08f9ed6350eca28809bc4cd474966642b21a8.jpg

Advertisement

You can't explain that.

FSU is our rival, drop this cheering for them to win marquee games crap too. Whatever guise you slick ****s think you are using is nothing more than that. Wanting bama to lose, wanting a better acc strength of schedule, whatever other **** you are driving into your own ears for justification is not mutually exclusive from wanting your biggest rival to have success in this circumstance.

Brother, you're basically Moses descending Mount Sinai carrying two stone tablets (the 10 commandments). The CFB truths simply cannot be stated any clearer.

Thank you for summing up so perfectly, what many of us big picture thinkers in this entire process have been trying to say.

Last edited:
At this stage, a win for Bama is status quo. A win for FSU and they will be declaring themselves the kings of CFB. Something they've never really been able to do. As we have. With that said, Roll Tide.

Advertisement
rooting for FSU as a UM fan is as disgusting as pedophilia. The thought literally makes me feel sick.

I HATE Alabaga but ROLL MUCKA****IN TIDE !!!!!!

But rooting for Nick Saban is ok? Tell me you're not a Dolphins fan.

I am a diehard Dolphins fan, it's not "ok" and I never do unless he's playing the Gaytors or Semenoles. There are certain tiers of hatred.

Besides ...college football is simply more passionate which means stronger hatred.

There are certain tiers of hatred, and I hate Nick Saban way more than I hate FSU.

That is sad considering the Canes and Saban have never crossed paths outside of a recruiting battle.

Two words:

FSU cucks

You were better with no words.

I'd say you were better when you weren't an FSU cuck, but I've got a feeling you've always been one.

Hundreds of posts, you and others, twisting yourself in knots so you can white knight for the semenholes and cheer for them this weekend. I'll bet none of you FSU cucks are even going to our game this weekend. I'm also pretty sure you cheer for them every weekend.

Next I'm expecting you cucks to come out with a justification for why it'd be better if they beat us this year. You're almost there anyway.

Two words:

FSU cucks

I'd say you were better when you weren't an FSU cuck, but I've got a feeling you've always been one.

Hundreds of posts, you and others, twisting yourself in knots so you can white knight for the semenholes and cheer for them this weekend. I'll bet none of you FSU cucks are even going to our game this weekend. I'm also pretty sure you cheer for them every weekend.

Next I'm expecting you cucks to come out with a justification for why it'd be better if they beat us this year. You're almost there anyway.

There's no twisting. It's called being cerebral and thinking about the big picture. I live in California so I won't be flying out for Bethune-Cookman, but I've made my donations to the Hurricane Club and IPF, and I'll be out there this year for a game. Hope you've contributed too.

Two words:

FSU cucks

There's no twisting. It's called being cerebral and thinking about the big picture. I live in California so I won't be flying out for Bethune-Cookman, but I've made my donations to the Hurricane Club and IPF, and I'll be out there this year for a game. Hope you've contributed too.

Oh sure ok, canes fan, wink wink.

Fūcking FSU cuck. You're no fan, give it a rest. You cheer for FSU every weekend.

Advertisement
Two words:

FSU cucks

Oh sure ok, canes fan, wink wink.

Fūcking FSU cuck. You're no fan, give it a rest. You cheer for FSU every weekend.

Yes, you're clearly the better fan. Thank you for being you, we wouldn't be who we are without you. Maybe we can get you a trophy or something.

OP. Why can't you just pull for a lot of injuries and a giant balloon of **** to explode over the stadium? Why do you need to take sides?

Also, Hopefully Jimbo calls for a replay and instead gets Candy's *** tape displayed on the jumbotron and Saban trips over his headset cord and breaks his hip.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back