Confession

I think a Rick Ross/Oprah *** tape would be hysterical. I bet Oprah's a freak.

Go Canes!

giphy (13).jpg

Advertisement
Grown men identifying as ******* girls; cane fans Identifying as noles. Man idk what to make of this world anymore

[video=youtube;LEhACMnttJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhACMnttJ8[/video]

Well, then you were a **** fool andthere is no need to even continue this discussion with you, because you let your pride and this idea of "beating you chest" just to say "I won't root for FSU" get in the way of common sense. An FSU win in THAT game would've meant a national title for Miami. So in your super fan mind, an FSU loss iin that game was more important than a national title for Miami ---with **** near a sure fire shot at winning it back to back (we won it the next season). Tell me how that kind of midset/thought process makes any **** sense? It doesn't--- not in rational universe.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT - NOW!

What kind of an ignorant dumbass doesn't know that that game was for the national championship? Whoever won that game, won the national championship. You don't know shįt about the canes, you don't know shįt about football, The best case scenario for you is to admit that you are just some shįtty example of a troll.

Because ignorance like this, makes you sound like some chick, or some flamer that doesn't know football and is trying to impress people with their knowledge. Sad and pathetic. Delete your account.

I am not rooting for FSU to win, but instead hoping that Alabama loses that game. It is what it is....

Advertisement
Even if we beat FSU if they were no.1 the excuse would be that they were beat up from playing Alabama, and we wouldn't get any credit for winning, the from the National media!

Well, then you were a **** fool andthere is no need to even continue this discussion with you, because you let your pride and this idea of "beating you chest" just to say "I won't root for FSU" get in the way of common sense. An FSU win in THAT game would've meant a national title for Miami. So in your super fan mind, an FSU loss iin that game was more important than a national title for Miami ---with **** near a sure fire shot at winning it back to back (we won it the next season). Tell me how that kind of midset/thought process makes any **** sense? It doesn't--- not in rational universe.

What kind of an ignorant dumbass doesn't know that that game was for the national championship? Whoever won that game, won the national championship. You don't know shįt about the canes, you don't know shįt about football, The best case scenario for you is to admit that you are just some shįtty example of a troll.

Because ignorance like this, makes you sound like some chick, or some flamer that doesn't know football and is trying to impress people with their knowledge. Sad and pathetic. Delete your account.
There was an outside chance that the poll that was not required to vote for the winner of that game would have chosen miami as their number one team. I think the AP had that right.

Advertisement
I am a die hard as they come, and I have been a Cane fan for longer than many of you have been alive. Go Noles!

Question my fandom all you want, but I'm an openly and brazenly rooting for the Noles in this game. Any other game, in any otherr season, I'be rooting against the noles...if it were any other game or team, but not this one.

An FSU win helps the ACC, and dulls this SEC narrative, and it'll make our win against FSU look even more badass when we beat them as the #1 ranked team up in Tally.

And for all you saying "I'll never root for FSU" nonsense, are you telling me you didn't root for FSU in 2000 when they played Oklahama for the title??? GTFOH ---sometimes you need to look at the big picture

I agree with everything you said but I did not root for FSU in 2000. I would never want them or UFAG to win the whole thing! EVER...

If Miami beat the number one team in the nation on their own field, on national TV, all you "Real Cane fans" would be happier than a sissy with an **** full of d!cks.

FALSE. I want them to lose EVERY game in the worst possible fashion. IDGAF what their ranking is, record is, perception is, etc. What do y'all not understand about the fact that if Miami takes care of it's own business, Miami controls it's own destiny. Them beating Bama only HELPS them, no matter what happens in our game.

If beating bama only HELPS them, who does it help if, after beating bama, Miami beats fsu?

What would Miami's position in the ACC become? How high would their ranking be? Would a victory over a #1 ranked team put Miami in playoff contention? What would would recruits think, if Miami finally ended the losing streak against the #1 -ranked team on their own field on national tv?

I don't understand this at all. Haven't understood this since the lovefest for FSU started on this site a couple months ago. WTF.

If Miami beat the number one team in the nation on their own field, on national TV, all you "Real Cane fans" would be happier than a sissy with an **** full of d!cks.

FALSE. I want them to lose EVERY game in the worst possible fashion. IDGAF what their ranking is, record is, perception is, etc. What do y'all not understand about the fact that if Miami takes care of it's own business, Miami controls it's own destiny. Them beating Bama only HELPS them, no matter what happens in our game.

If beating bama only HELPS them, who does it help if, after beating bama, Miami beats fsu?

What would Miami's position in the ACC become? How high would their ranking be? Would a victory over a #1 ranked team put Miami in playoff contention? What would would recruits think, if Miami finally ended the losing streak against the #1 -ranked team on their own field on national tv?
Again, if Miami takes care of it's own schedule, we WILL be in the playoffs. Do you honestly think the committee will leave MIAMI out of the playoffs because free *** lost to Bama?! As far as recruits, if they really like Miami they will be happy, just like us to end the streak period and would also be happy free *** had 2 losses in the first 3 weeks

Advertisement
I don't understand this at all. Haven't understood this since the lovefest for FSU started on this site a couple months ago. WTF.

I can't wrap my brain around it either. We actually have people rooting for FSU. Actually rooting. We even have a couple that have openly admitted they cheered for them to win an NC during the 2000 season.

What's going on here?

Well, at least we know who the closet Noles are.

Exactly what I expected when I saw the title to the thread. OP just out himself from the closet.

Advertisement
I can't root for either one of them, but I would love to see us knock off #1 undefeated FSU in a couple of weeks

I can't wrap my brain around it either. We actually have people rooting for FSU. Actually rooting. We even have a couple that have openly admitted they cheered for them to win an NC during the 2000 season.

What's going on here?

Well, at least we know who the closet Noles are.

It's all good, man. Go beat your chest; doesn't bother me one bit. But I am openly rooting for FSU against Bama on Saturday for the reasons I laid out. Sorry that this Miami fan of nearly 40 years doesn't meet your fandom standards!

Haha. Calm down, man. It's not that serious

But for the record, the AP was talking about voting Miami national champions, because of the huge controversy, and there would've been a split title (despite the BCS). It was talked about for weeks leading up to those games, and after we handled Florida in the Sugar, many in the media were openly lobbying for Miami to split (if FSU were to beat OU). That's just the facts, brother. No, go back to beating your chest. You've got that right

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back