MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
It’s so hard to be rooting for FSU on this, it’s against my DNA but the enemy of my enemy is my friend on this
Just so we're clear, no glitter is required for this, correct?

Disclaimer: Except for any minor amount that might happen to transfer to your person via contact with a stripper.
h/t @DTP

Well, ****, you didn't tell me you have close personal friends that are Michigan fans....and the former lead meterologist on the Orlando NBC affiliate no less? I stand corrected.

ricky gervais laughing GIF
bobs burgers grasping at straws GIF

My in-laws had a time share in Ft. Myers Beach for decades, went there plenty of times over the past 20 years. Yes, many Big 10 fans, some Michigan fans amongst them. Anywhere near the number of FSU fans? No.

I'm sure if the Michigan game TV ratings were greater than FSU's TV ratings in Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Naples, pick one, pick anyone, you would be plastering them all over on here, but since I'm hearing nothing but crickets and personal anecdotes, my guess is you've got nuttin.

Your troll game is strong though brother, much respect.
Current pillow fight of the week. Geez.

This whole saga may take a few years to sort out as there are a ton of moving pieces, but we will be leaving the ACC.

Advertisement
This whole saga may take a few years to sort out as there are a ton of moving pieces, but we will be leaving the ACC.
If by a few years you mean 6 months for the chess pieces to align even if the final actual moves for a schedule don’t happen for a couple more years, I ageee. If not, nah

It’s so hard to be rooting for FSU on this, it’s against my DNA but the enemy of my enemy is my friend on this
Am I reading this situation right. If fsu can exit we can exit? If that’s the case I hope Miami has a place in the big 10 or sec lined up. The future is obviously not in the ACC

Good lord, you're dopey.

The original comment by @Rickd was about Michigan alums AND FANS. You have conveniently chosen to ignore "fans".

You clearly have not spent any time on the west coast of Florida or Central Florida. Tons of Michigan fans. Former Michigan residents. Michigan snowbirds. The snowbirds from Michigan rent car carriers to bring their cars down for the winter.

I could post a picture of some close personal friends of mine, the wife used to be the lead meterologist on the Orlando NBC affiliate. Take a guess what the entire family was wearing, even though the kids are not in college yet.

But thanks for your useless stats on "alums".
And as someone that drove a truck up and down the Fla.Keys for Coca-Cola I can say without a doubt Michigan that drivers are the worst drivers in the USA by a wiiiiiiide margin.
In the winter you’d swear there couldn’t be anyone else left in the state of Michigan cause they were all in S.Fla .trying to cause one car accident after another…

Advertisement
Mega dominos falling daily Almost. Massive changes with downstream impact on realignment and conferences

108211167_640-1999989846.jpeg

"Hey Nora, It's John. Chad has a new gig I got him in the "Over the Air" TV biz, just keep turning those antennas until you see Wake Forest playing Miami. Boy, I got them Yankee Boys now, giggity, giggity!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone even heard of this clown “representing” Miami is? Bald guy guest Scott Salomon - I’ve never ever heard of him

I actually like the guys who do this show it’s decent football water cooler talk but I legit never have accidentally heard of this guest who is so clueless it hurts my brain. Have I missed him in plain sight?

He’s wrong. Like so many times

Seems like it would be really important to already be in our new home when this goes live. If espn owns the rights, and as a joint venture fox owns the rights, what motivates either entity to work with acc teams on getting out of the current under priced arrangement? Why wouldn't they just push the ADs to schedule more games against the Mid 2 (acc and big 12) and fewer against G5 or lower? They don't have to bid against each other/compete for draws now they just need to be able to influence non conference matchups.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back