MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Pros of the B10. Easy to get tickets to Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Rutgers, Northwestern. Cons Who in their right mind wants to go to Ann Arbor, Madison, Lincoln, Minneapolis in November.

Will be interesting to see what happens due to the NCAA announcement this morning that in the near future SCHOOLS WILL BE ABLE TO DIRECTLY PAY NIL TO ATHLETES. A series of POTENTIAL changes were mentioned in a letter from the NCAA including "potentially different rules for programs with bigger brands and athletic budgets in a separate subdivision .... establishing their own rules on NIL limits, portal transfers...etc.

A potential cutoff level was mentioned as $100 million dollar athletic budgets and up. Does the prospect of the NCAA permitting / pushing for "a new subdivision" then automatically void the GOR on any ACC program that would have the athletic budget and interest in "joining" the new subdivision? Would this new "subdivision" also give the SEC and ACC the ability to weed out "lesser" brands (ie, Vanderbilt, Rutgers)?.

Pros of the B10. Easy to get tickets to Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Rutgers, Northwestern. Cons Who in their right mind wants to go to Ann Arbor, Madison, Lincoln, Minneapolis in November.
I can say that three of those places would be a blast in November. Come on it's not really that cold. It's more brutal to watch a noon game at Hard Rock in September than it is to watch a game in Madison or Ann Arbor in November.

Advertisement
I can say that three of those places would be a blast in November. Come on it's not really that cold. It's more brutal to watch a noon game at Hard Rock in September than it is to watch a game in Madison or Ann Arbor in November.
Yeah but late season trip to usc or ucla would be worth it just to let me host a tailgate

A gallon of sweat is a fair price for enjoying cold beer and scantily clad females.

Scantily clad females I hear ya. But the beer is real good in Madison and Ann Arbor as well.
Oh, I know! Warped Speed from Lake Louie Brewery is a favorite of mine, but I'll drink a Spotted Cow or two as well.

But who wants cold beer when it's freezing.

Advertisement
Oh, I know! Warped Speed from Lake Louie Brewery is a favorite of mine, but I'll drink a Spotted Cow or two as well.

But who wants cold beer when it's freezing.
I Do GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement

So, Miami 5/6??

Some of these guys try sooooo hard to make UVag a thing. Kinda makes me think they're northeast bubble douches trying to cover CFB and probably had a kid applying to colleges recently. That last part would explain a stupid overvaluing of all things UVag.

Scantily clad females I hear ya. But the beer is real good in Madison and Ann Arbor as well.
Across the board, the female average will be lower. But, their personality and fun scores do rise. We're talking girls who will happily slug beers and watch ball with the boys. Anyone who hasn't been to Madison on a gameday cannot comment on what a gameday in Madison would be like. Place is an electric factory and you'll be too drunk to notice any chill in the air

Advertisement
Back