MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Are you hearing rumors/rumblings?

There are a couple of meetings happening this week. Doesn't mean we will get an immediate "this is what's gonna happen next", but I think that a lot of things are being discussed that impact a lot of what we will see leading up to the new TV contract for the 12-team playoffs.

Advertisement
There are a couple of meetings happening this week. Doesn't mean we will get an immediate "this is what's gonna happen next", but I think that a lot of things are being discussed that impact a lot of what we will see leading up to the new TV contract for the 12-team playoffs.
Sure hope that Miami's future is one of the topics being discussed by "media partners" and any horse trading going on regarding media rights etc.

The lame *** ACC commissioner ISNT even going to the Playoffs meeting in person. He’s doing it via zoom. His family better be sick or dying to justify missing that. Pathetic

1693413321570.png

(thank you to Wake for the inspiration)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back