MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
What sayeth our insiders?

I had heard B1G from trusted sources but that info is 30 days old. That’s before UO and UW decided to accept a significant discount to flee a sinking ship (can’t blame ‘em).

Did the Oregon and UW last-minute capitulation freeze us out? Unlike Clemson and f$u, I don’t believe the SEC will be an option for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn’t know everything but he has been well informed and seems plugged in to an extent. He might not know everything, but he knows some things.
Oh I’m sure he’s connected to some people. But he’s been acting like he knows what’s going to happen on a predictive level, when he never did and never will. His last point (schools don’t decide the networks do) belies every single time he’s acted like he knows what will happen.

There are people on this board that likely have a similar level of access, at least as it relates to UM’s plans. And they’ll tell you they have at best an idea of what will happen. Impossible to know more.

To me, when you inflate the piece of info you were given with a whole bunch of hot air, you don’t know anything at all. And if you can’t tell the difference between someone who thinks they know and one who actually does, you also don’t know anything.

He's officially jumped the shark for me. He NEVER caveated his shtick with "but but but the networks may just do whatever they want and render all my musings completely irrelevant!".

This is FEAST-esque. The kinda game where you incessantly comment with your "insider" based info and then when the REAL news breaks you claim to have been busy all day at a kid's birthday party and you never address all the inaccuracies in your "reportage".

I'm personally still very bullish on us ending up in the B1G but this dude is obviously just fishing for clicks and traffic- hence him coming on CIS directly.

He's officially jumped the shark for me. He NEVER caveated his shtick with "but but but the networks may just do whatever they want and render all my musings completely irrelevant!".

This is FEAST-esque. The kinda game where you incessantly comment with your "insider" based info and then when the REAL news breaks you claim to have been busy all day at a kid's birthday party and you never address all the inaccuracies in your "reportage".

I'm personally still very bullish on us ending up in the B1G but this dude is obviously just fishing for clicks and traffic- hence him coming on CIS directly.
I agree with you. Do we even know if the guy that says it is him is actually him?

Time to check the portal wire in December. I don’t see a lot of remaining PAC 12 players sticking around after next season.

Why do u think that? R u referring to those school’s that switched conferences or the kids stuck at the 4 who haven’t switched yet?

Advertisement
I agree with you. Do we even know if the guy that says it is him is actually him?
No idea. The style and substance of the writing did seem to be similar. And it would jive with him seeking to grow his following- even if it ends up with a lot of us unfollowing now.

Highly doubt we’re frozen out and he’s just backpedaling, but in the small chance something drastically changed and we are indeed left at the altar…

Oh boy will I be front, row and center for the shellacking some pompous posters have coming.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (4).gif

Advertisement
Can just one ACC school drop it's balls and announce? These dumb *** excuses of were working in silence and back channels sounds like the same propaganda as fall practice reports.
They are taking half share in revenue schools over us. It doesn't matter what reason or excuse you give. That is what's happening.

Advertisement
Back