MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

DISCLAIMER: PURE SPECULATION FROM ME HERE

what if the "exploring options" means not just about asu and utah, but thinking about possible ACC grabs (Louisville, Pitt, etc)
flood gates break, flood be coming

Advertisement
Gotta be careful who you get into bed with.

PE Funds...

Good luck with that...
FC Barcelona made deals with Goldman Sachs for TV licensing.

As soon as that became official, me and a bank official looked at each other and just laughed. They're ****ed.

Would you handicap these two scenarios:

1. Miami Clemson fsu +4th team, likely unc, cut a deal to leave acc and join big ten

2. At least 8 ACC teams band together and jointly leave at same time and avoid any exit fee

Not as sure on #1, because F$U and UNC not-so-secretly covet the SEC.

On #2, it would have to be a Big-10 foursome plus ND, and 2 SEC schools, and likely a Big 12 school. That's a lot to line up.

I'm still hopeful on #1, and that we could take GaTech and UVa if the F$U and UNC b!tches get skittish.

If the B1G is looking at 4 ACC schools, FSU, Miami, and Clemson, who is realistically number 4? Seems like UNC would be tied up in politics and the least likely to leave the ACC until the writing is on the wall. Does GT get the nod in the 4th spot?
Ummmm.... was the editing of what I posted intentional, because I am not suggesting that at all.

Advertisement
I've been slamming mimosas all morning, on a train heading to see Metallica and Pantera, and hopefully a slice from John's on Bleeker St.

R-E-L-A-X.

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF
Phil and especially Joey sounded great

Zakk Wylde doesn't do Dime any justice.

I'm not disagreeing with you, this may absolutely be your experience.

But I also know that the General Counsel that I worked with at NASCAR frequently flew to various locations to execute contracts in particular states, and we were pretty precise about specifying venue.

Maybe that was a "control" issue, maybe there were valid legal reasons, maybe it is the nature of TV broadcast contracts, but I saw it take place for years.
yeah the org i work for (i handle all their contracts) prefers to remain silent if the other org refuses to comply with home state law. the org is larger than nascar so it can't fly to europe, austrailia, south america, asia along with everywhere to execute contracts every day with the thousands they handle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DISCLAIMER: PURE SPECULATION FROM ME HERE

what if the "exploring options" means not just about asu and utah, but thinking about possible ACC grabs (Louisville, Pitt, etc)
flood gates break, flood be coming

Yep, just had that same thought. 11 days to get this done...

Advertisement
Back