MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

100% agree. This is what I said in short yesterday and some geriatric **** who is mad cause he can’t get his **** up anymore bashed me cause I’m not a seasoned poster on this here board.
Who was this cat?

And what is it with the attacks on the elederly by porsters? Seems to be a go to.

Advertisement
FSU seems like a better fit in the SEC. I wonder if their recent public campaign is to put some pressure on the SEC to do something since they'd rather be there than the B1G?
Fair point, FSU is basically saying to ESPN and the SEC "We are ready to move up north if you don't do something". Does the B1G know though? Because they didn't look confident at all during that meeting.

Not if eyeballs across the country begin to liken FSU-Miami to Iowa-Iowa St.

#HarshRealityUntilMiamiStartsWinningBigEVERYSeason
That could happen..I think it's less likely because FSU/Miami are in the state of Florida with 22 million people and growing and Iowa/ISU is in Iowa with 3 million people. Even if the rivalry only became regional, the FSU/Miami rivalry would still draw way more eyes than Iowa/ISU.

I don’t know if you’re referring to me or not here but I’m just going to say this.

Isn’t the point of boards to allow people to state their opinion? What makes anyone on here so much better than other people that they get to talk **** to people who don’t see things the same way they do?

I get how the internet works and I know there are dweebs like gayspying, or whatever his name is and limp OriginalCane that were bullied all their lives and are completely insignificant in the real world so they think they can hide behind a computer and scare people. It’s laughable.

Maybe let people say what they want and comment something meaningful instead of being a little ***** who would never talk like that in public?
T.O.C has explained the entire process from top to bottom, along with a lawyer in here and the most knowledgeable insider in here agreeing with it.

Sure, people can say what they want, but I've known TOC for some time on here and while his rants at times are not necessary, you should most definitely read when he is explaining something, because he does it accurately, in great length and to the point.

If that doesn't come across, theres nothing I can do for you, but this entire realignment discussion is less about wins and more about marketability. Its about money.

Advertisement
Or maybe Alabama will join the ACC as a full member along with ND to "save the ACC". Crazy.
Stop the nonsense, bro.

I'm hearing Baga gonna go independent and start their own network funded by North Korean $$$ and Notre Dame is going to jump at the chance to replace them in the SEC.

Buckle up, boys. It's gonna get wild! Dominos are bout to fall!

Who was this cat?

And what is it with the attacks on the elederly by porsters? Seems to be a go to.
I didn’t have anything to say to the “elderly” until he suggested that I should’ve died in a hurricane that destroyed my home when I was a kid. But I’m the one out of line?

All I’m saying is the people here with tens of thousands of posts think because they were bullied when they were kids and their lives are **** because this board is the only thing they got, that they are better than other people. You aren’t. People should be able to say what they think without being cussed at or told they should’ve died. All I’m saying, and if gapespy and the “elders” want to talk **** back and forth, let’s do it.

Imo

Arizona, ASU and Utah to Big 12.

ACC should have more than enough schools to implode the conference. Where everyone goes is the millions of dollars question??

Cal, Oregon, Stanford and UW to B1G.

Advertisement
T.O.C has explained the entire process from top to bottom, along with a lawyer in here and the most knowledgeable insider in here agreeing with it.

Sure, people can say what they want, but I've known TOC for some time on here and while his rants at times are not necessary, you should most definitely read when he is explaining something, because he does it accurately, in great length and to the point.

If that doesn't come across, theres nothing I can do for you, but this entire realignment discussion is less about wins and more about marketability. Its about money

If that doesn't come across, theres nothing I can do for you, but this entire realignment discussion is less about wins and more about marketability. Its about money.
Which is what my response was about. I was asking how marketable is this university the last couple decades? When we have a good season, sure. How many games last year were left off of national tv? Seemed like quite a bit to me.

If what I was saying doesn’t come across then there is nothing I can do for you either. Winning and marketability goes hand in hand with all that. I don’t recall many games lately setting viewing records.

Where do you thing Duke and GT land?
That is a really tough question to answer. Problem is that neither one generates VIEWERS and the "academic fit" is not sufficient for addition to the conference. The "TV Math" has to work in order for them to warrant getting paid. Only POSSIBLE way Ga Tech would be a take would be at a permanently reduced share. The magic number is a minimum of 4 million viewers per game televised and Ga Tech doesn't come close to half of that number. FSU / Clemson are just above it and Miami is at 3.8 million (based on evals done by @Genetics56 and discussed last night on a podcast). If expansion candidates don't generate viewers and sponsor money they don't qualify. Duke might end up in one conference for BB and another for football, but not the B10.

The problem is that it got lost in the last 100 pages of bull**** and CIS ****ing matches…

And people that haven’t been following are left with the negative end of it:
- I know more than you
- Things are happening fast
- lots of moving parts
- it’s complicated
- Miami feels good here…

Which if those same posters are following the Recruiting Board, it sounds like a bunch of bull****…

Advertisement
The problem is that it got lost in the last 100 pages of bull**** and CIS ****ing matches…

- I know more than you
- lots of moving parts
- it’s complicated
- Miami feels good here…

Which if those same posters are following the Recruiting Board, it sounds like a bunch of bull****…
Spot on, I wasn’t reading 400 pages. I check this board every few weeks.

All I did was say what I thought. Shame on me for expecting respectful dialogue. I should’ve known after scanning these boards for years, that’s my own fault. I didn’t come on here looking for a fight but some people are so insufferable that I can’t just keep my mouth shut and know my place.

That is a really tough question to answer. Problem is that neither one generates VIEWERS and the "academic fit" is not sufficient for addition to the conference. The "TV Math" has to work in order for them to warrant getting paid. Only POSSIBLE way Ga Tech would be a take would be at a permanently reduced share. The magic number is a minimum of 4 million viewers per game televised and Ga Tech doesn't come close to half of that number. FSU / Clemson are just above it and Miami is at 3.8 million (based on evals done by @Genetics56 and discussed last night on a podcast). If expansion candidates don't generate viewers and sponsor money they don't qualify. Duke might end up in one conference for BB and another for football, but not the B10.
duke ends up in the big 12 for hoops

Advertisement
Which is what my response was about. I was asking how marketable is this university the last couple decades? When we have a good season, sure. How many games last year were left off of national tv? Seemed like quite a bit to me.

If what I was saying doesn’t come across then there is nothing I can do for you either. Winning and marketability goes hand in hand with all that. I don’t recall many games lately setting viewing records.
FSU is top 15 nationally in TV viewership. That should answer your question.

- I know more than you
- lots of moving parts
- it’s complicated
- Miami feels good here…

That's a fair assessment.

FSU seems like a better fit in the SEC. I wonder if their recent public campaign is to put some pressure on the SEC to do something since they'd rather be there than the B1G?
I believe porsters are looking at this through a near-sighted lens.

This is as much a territorial play as a "coveted" school action. We can see many parrallels from trials and tribulations of 1500s+ European state warfare.

Big 10, at least rumored, is trying to encircle SEC, but will they be successful? Big12 is expanding (allegedly) West and Central absorbing most of the dying kingdom that is known as Pac12 (they missed a HUGE Asian investment opportunity for years). Big10, again allegedly, is moving into SECs Eastern flank (Clemson and/or UNC) and Southern flank (FSU and/or Miami).

Ahhhh....but SECs Western flank remains bordered by rising Big 12. SEC has AtM and now UT and OU, all they (or Big10) need is SMU/TCU (far into future eventually). If SEC or Big10 were smart, they get SMU or TCU now.
Big10 has a major "gap" alomg their Southwest border. Something they must think about long term.

Keep your eye long term on this Yorkman cat at Big12, he is no saint or amateur...he appears to know what he is doing in contrast to fuqtards who run (somepoint out of jobs) Pac12 and ACC. He's positioning Big12 to maybe one day rival SEC or Big10, or be a key broker for emerging markets in Southwest and let SEC/Big10 fight ir out for his affections.

What would be really Machiavellian (I LOVE this ****) would he a stunning Big12-ACC merger announcement. If the money per school "gets right" in that scenario, makes leaving ACC alot harder and GoR foundation alot stronger.

For me, I look forward to our Canes dominating the MEAC.

Last edited:

- I know more than you
- lots of moving parts
- it’s complicated
- Miami feels good here…

You must be new here.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back