MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is this dude being coy, speaking hillbilly or has he just been drinking since breakfast?

I'll happily go to either conference but the SEC "speak" and the way they carry themselves (which is always on steroids during these media days) is 1 of about 1,001 reason I hate them all and their media slurpers and their fanbases.

Advertisement
Translation: Of course discussions/negotiations have been ongoing behind the scenes. Nothing has been decided or finalized as of yet. Therefore, I am not at liberty to publicly discuss any of the preceding topics.
Sankey dropping not so subtle hints. "We're ready to bring in select ACC teams if they figure out the GOR stuff."

Sankey dropping not so subtle hints. "We're ready to bring in select ACC teams if they figure out the GOR stuff."
Agreed but it was done more incoherently than subtly because his previous statement on face value about the GoR more rules out any ACC team than "encourages" one to essentially break it.

Advertisement
Some of the talking heads are saying that ND is actually leaning towards joining the ACC in Football and thus keep in tact the current ACC, plus add some other schools to fatten it up. I'm curious if Boarcane, Cribby or Jaycane are hearing anything about that...?

Some of the talking heads are saying that ND is actually leaning towards joining the ACC in Football and thus keep in tact the current ACC, plus add some other schools to fatten it up. I'm curious if Boarcane, Cribby or Jaycane are hearing anything about that...?
Add Stanford, Oregon, Washington along with ND? Or even 2 more to get to 20 like Oklahoma State and Baylor or TCU?

Are those the same "talking heads" that said there was no way Mario would leave Oregon for Miami?

Advertisement
The ACC should be lobbying the better schools from the Big 12 and Pac 12 to come on over. Then maybe, and it's still a longshot, they could talk ND into joining. They should make a power play and bring in Oregon, UW, Arizona, Colorado, OSU, Stanford and Baylor.

With all the uncertainty, the one thing that does seem certain is at least one of the Big 12, PAC 12 and ACC will cease to be a major player in football.

Advertisement
Back