MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
It's a real possibility we may live in a new era of no annual Miami FSU game, which would suck IMO. The only way I would be ok with that is if we weren't in a conference that treated us like a step child. Unfortunately I don't see that happening in either the BIG or SEC. So SEC us and FSU, the rest, especially the NC schools can kick rocks for all I care.
An annual UM / ND game would be fantastic.

According to Dennis Dodd, up to 6 PAC 12 schools are in discussions to join the Big 12 (Arizona, ASU, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington). If true, I wonder what happens to the remaining 4 PAC 12 schools.

Advertisement
According to Dennis Dodd, up to 6 PAC 12 schools are in discussions to join the Big 12 (Arizona, ASU, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington). If true, I wonder what happens to the remaining 4 PAC 12 schools.
I wonder why the PAC isn’t trying to steal Big 12 schools (instead of the other way around)? If it happened that way, UCF could be really in trouble (unless the PAC targeted them as one to steal).

Advertisement
Well, they leave money on the table for themselves if they invite a team to make them bad on purpose.
Idk where ur from Bender, but those from the South know what's up. Hate to say it but just because they'll let a minority become a prrofessor in SEC schools (which admittedly is progress from 50 years ago)....but you'll be hard pressed to find a School President....or a HC for that matter.

I don't like to speak on this stuff because it only divides ppl, and we need more than ever to all come together. However, it's not that hard to see if you're willing to just stop thinking for a moment and open ur eyes. Believe what you see because it's real.

Now RVA, myself, and others might be wrong and eat crow on this one....but it's not hard to see why we would think this way.

Miami and Clemson are a pair wherever they go . Also I posted other day something will likely be announced in the upcoming months. I could also see the move happening fast, as early as 24-25.
Really hope not. Because Clemson isn't going to the B1G. Clemson is SEC through and through.

Would MUCH rather be paired with Notre Dame and go B1G.

Since we are talking about SEC TV...
...I think I heard that none of the SEC games will be on Thursday or Fridays. (Well , except for maybe the day after Thanksgiving for select games. I don't think they would do that to us unless they make us play the Gators that day for rating boosts or something.)

Would be weird not to see the Canes play Thursday Nights anymore. Not saying it is positive or negative, just different.

Advertisement
I think we are SEC bound. Clemson and FSU will follow. Wow!! What a great schedule if this really hapens!! Bama, LSU, Auburn, FLORIDA. Every week would be like a major bowl game. Bring it.

Mountain West, with San Diego State? A step down, sure, but Oregon State and Washington State will never be competitive at a high level other than an outlier season, and neither Cal nor Stanford are much better.

They do. If they make teams uncompetitve on purpose, less people will tune in and watch.

I understand the SEC PTSD, but no conference has interest in uncompetitve teams who cannot make money.
Bro....they made Ole Miss uncompetitive on purpose....they still remained the top $$$ making conference in CFB.

But make no mistake about it, they have their brand schools....Ole Miss wasn't invited and tried to crash the party and disciplined them...and the same would happen with us.

Advertisement
I do think we need to draw a line in the sand that there is no SEC chant and align on Let’s Go Canes!

I’ve heard fans chant ACC in response to SEC…

No more! It’s our time!
Those "A-C-C!" chants were always sarcastic/mocking in nature.

Advertisement
Back