MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

ACC is Kyocera.
Reality TV gif. Steve Harvey on Family Feud stumbles with a shocked expression on his face. He then starts laughing loudly.

Advertisement
We are tighter with Clemson than F$U is...

F$U just wants to be seen with the "hot chick" so everyone will think they are hotter than they actually are.

Meanwhile, Miami's been sleeping with the hot chick for a year-and-a-half.
People don’t realize that Rado is Graham Neff’s (Clemson AD) mentor. He was with him at Tech and moved with him to Clemson. If you don’t think these two are communicating regularly on this then you are wrong. They are still extremely close.

Mother****ing Dan Wetzel's Pretzels whining because he was WRONG...

Like the Big 10 owes him an explanation...
big 10 just capitalized at the best time. if you were adding teams, the pac 12 is the perfect spot. they grabbed the two best remaining programs in terms of value and market and there is no exit fee for leaving the pac right now. the next biggest question is what happens with stanford and cal. theyre one of the richest if not richest ADs in the country and theyre in a big market too. stanfords value as a sports school is beyond football as theyre good in the sports we dont pay attention to.

Rhad the Impaler playing 10 dimensional chess.

He's moving his office to Tibilisi, Georgia* where they are +8 EST. He'll ALWAYS be a full workday ahead of everyone in college football and will work that to our Canes advantage 60% of the time everytime. He'll know every move 8 hours ahead of when it actually happens!

#RhadIsACriminalMastermind
#MiamiRunningCollegeFootballNow
#BOTHasBeenNOTIFIED

*not that Georgia muppets

I've always wondered if it would be smart to put my corporate world headquarters (tomorrow, after I win Mega Millions) somewhere on the International Date Line, so I could keep jumping back-and-forth between yesterday and tomorrow...

Advertisement
People don’t realize that Rado is Graham Neff’s (Clemson AD) mentor. He was with him at Tech and moved with him to Clemson. If you don’t think these two are communicating regularly on this then you are wrong. They are still extremely close.

Yeah, but Gene "Dot ***" Williams out there yappin' "F$U-Clemson-F$U-Clemson" 24 hours a day.

Fugg that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about this scenario?
Big 10, Big 12 and SEC take all teh Pac12 and ACC teams
MichiganBaylorFlorida
Ohio StBYUGeorgia
Penn StUCFKentucky
MaryCinnVandy
Mich StHoustonTenn
IndianaIowa StS. Carolina
RutgersKansasAlabama