MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
I know some posters upset you at times and you insult them and we usually act like we don’t see it but he’s not like those others.

I guess you get some leeway to. So you know that you hold a special place in my heart as the 1st poster to start **** with me when I joined here? 👀

The only thing that’s changed is that you don’t start with me.

There’s a lot of posters beyond post count and who I already named who should or would get a greater degree of leeway. Even if I’ve Purgatoried them briefly…
@Hurracanes - about 3 hours
@Page305 - about 1 hour
@WeBallinBoyz - about 10 minutes as Inday enjoyed the insult apparently.

Geta, Macho, BoxingRobes, Hoya, one9, Gru, angry, Cali, you for whatever reason…
Well because
Happy Love You GIF by LINE FRIENDS

The point was not challenging his opinion in Miami the point was challenging his take on how the playoffs are going to work when he was completely wrong. That’s actually a fact thing not an opinion thing.

Whether then Miami would make the playoff in that situation (where in fact you don’t need to be a conference champion - and you don’t now either btw 🤷‍♂️) is an opinion thing.
He just doesn’t need to be called an idiot man. I agree with all of you over his take on this.

**** LCE, you already backtracking :LOL:
Hmm two conferences that will Matter. 2 that might get a participation trophy to avoid monopoly screams.
12 spots.

Wonder if that’s what’s happening?

Advertisement
I defend his right to have his opinion, popular or not, and not be attacked because of who he is. Yeah - and he does get special leeway from me but he never needs it because he doesn’t attack anyone.

TOC also gets special leeway and … well, he needs it sometimes. 😂
Needed a combo of haha and 100 emoji here

It’s okay to call me whatever you want, all it shows it how you really feel.

I’m good, insult me as much as you want, just make sure yall don’t catch amnesia when I decide to take the gloves off too.

I don’t because it’s usually not worth it, but if & when I decide that it is, yall are REALLY not gonna like it then...

Needed a combo of haha and 100 emoji here
The poster formerly known as Caneinorlando too. 😂

I’ve literally disqualified myself from dealing with some of these guys as I’m tired of hurting friendships on here and if we’re being honest - my best friends on here are a lot of the offenders on the most reported and most ignored list.

Advertisement
It’s okay to call me whatever you want, all it shows it how you really feel.

I’m good, insult me as much as you want, just make sure yall don’t catch amnesia when I decide to take the gloves off too.

I don’t because it’s usually not worth it, but if & when I decide that it is, yall are REALLY not gonna like it then...
If people attack other people then they deserve the brutal beat down they get from the counter puncher. That’s a very @The Franchise - ian philosophy which I now wholeheartedly endorse. The problem isn’t the counterpuncher but the person who initiated the attacks.

(Don’t attack me, I’m nice to you lol)

I legit forgot. Probably if you did your job better on northern vag I’d have been in a more focused spot. 😂
I’ve gotten into it with that dude and banned him in the past. I’m just staying away from that one right now and letting it run it’s course. The board seems to be managing that one just fine.

Advertisement
If people attack other people then they deserve the brutal beat down they get from the counter puncher. That’s a very @The Franchise - ian philosophy which I now wholeheartedly endorse. The problem isn’t the counterpuncher but the person who initiated the attacks.

(Don’t attack me, I’m nice to you lol)
I can both handle the attack, own the instigation, and then admit I ****ed up not knowing who it was. But I make no apologies for novag

As for @Memnon that’s my bad and I apologize.

I can both handle the attack, own the instigation, and then admit I ****ed up not knowing who it was. But I make no apologies for novag

As for @Memnon that’s my bad and I apologize.
See that’s why you’re on the more leeway list.

Advertisement

fog of war in full effect.

not even sure what he’s trying to say here. But Oregon and Washington suddenly perhaps joining again has no impact on what fsu and Miami or Clemson joining ultimately wherever they are going.

maybe on the margins (that much I’m not sure of - I’ve always thought anytime now through next June 30 end of financial year would be even more news breaks, but **** changes) but not in priority

Advertisement
Back