MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Truth is an absolute defense...

You want to keep going?
I was kidding
1690683560705.png

Step 1: mope.
Step 2: Mope about being called a mope
Step 3: take a timeout from this site
Step 4: get handled with kid gloves
Step 5: Mope even harder? Yay, this site has improved now!

Its funny cause the same way you're saying he gets treated differently when he mopes because he's such a highly thought of porster, is actually why you are defending him for an absolutely dumbass take (that 100% deserves to get trashed in a MIAMI HURRICAN FORUM) over an insult 10x tamer than mods have absolutely ignored in this thread and website as a whole. Just take a second to imagine what @TheOriginalCane would have said had that been literally anyone else, including me lol.

So from my perspective, he's been treated far better BECAUSE he's viewed as a good poster - not worse.
I defend his right to have his opinion, popular or not, and not be attacked because of who he is. Yeah - and he does get special leeway from me but he never needs it because he doesn’t attack anyone.

TOC also gets special leeway and … well, he needs it sometimes. 😂

You literally can't be a top 5 poster, if you don't post.
See now you’re just trying to argue like you always do and you ****ed up because you skipped the words I used and @TooColdToHold is guilty for upvoting you.

I said “all-time” top 5 not current top 5. The rest names are in the current top 5 and to make things more painful for you, I’ll add TOC in there.

Advertisement
See now you’re just trying to argue like you always do and you ****ed up because you skipped the words I used and @TooColdToHold is guilty for upvoting you.

I said “all-time” top 5 not current top 5. The rest names are in the current top 5 and to make things more painful for you, I’ll add TOC in there.

1690684376065.png

Advertisement
This type of interaction has been cultivated on this board for some time with the protected class of posters being allowed to run wild with disrespect and insults. You stepped into a thread where someone that allegedly has some information, even though nothing that isn’t an obvious part of a chain of events since texas/ou announced has been said, feels emboldened.
I make zero apologies for giving certain posters more leeway based on post count, contribution, value to the board…

The guy I think you’re referencing and the guy you are responding to both fall in that category. The guy you are referencing is the one who obtained and listed the GOR Amendment most recently.

Most of this group definitely gets Leeway plus other assorted contributors.

IMG_8536.jpeg
IMG_8537.jpeg

People can get into the leeway group by posting and contributing.

I make zero apologies for giving certain posters more leeway based on post count, contribution, value to the board…

The guy I think you’re referencing and the guy you are responding to both fall in that category. The guy you are referencing is the one who obtained and listed the GOR Amendment most recently.

View attachment 248596View attachment 248597

@blah124 what the heck happened to hoops???

I hate when high post count or seriously established posters change their names - LCE, CIO and Hoops are what you guys will always be to me. 😂

Advertisement

Wait, what did I do?

I'm against calling @Memnon any names, even if I disagree with his take on Miami being a perfect fit for the Big 12.

And I don't think I called anyone any names myself. At least not today...

I've got a lot of posters who hang out for months, just waiting to take a shot at my head. Meanwhile, I've forgotten who they are and whatever I might have said to them...

Wait, what did I do?

I'm against calling @Memnon any names, even if I disagree with his take on Miami being a perfect fit for the Big 12.

And I don't think I called anyone any names myself. At least not today...

I've got a lot of posters who hang out for months, just waiting to take a shot at my head. Meanwhile, I've forgotten who they are and whatever I might have said to them...
You didn’t do anything. I think that’s one of those posters you’re referencing.

Advertisement
Anyways...

Still not sure I really believe B1G will be adding Miami, FSU, Clemson, Oregon, Washington, VTech, and I'd assume 2 of GTech/Stanford/Cal/ASU/NCSt.

While SEC only gets UNC and UVA.

But If that were to happen I hope it means the ACC is fully disolved, and the B1G tells ND they have to join fully. Then our permanent rivals in B1G are FSU, ND, and like VTech.

Hold on let me go get a violin
I know some posters upset you at times and you insult them and we usually act like we don’t see it but he’s not like those others.

I guess you get some leeway to. So you know that you hold a special place in my heart as the 1st poster to start **** with me when I joined here? 👀

The only thing that’s changed is that you don’t start with me.

There’s a lot of posters beyond post count and who I already named who should or would get a greater degree of leeway. Even if I’ve Purgatoried them briefly…
@Hurracanes - about 3 hours
@Page305 - about 1 hour
@WeBallinBoyz - about 10 minutes as Inday enjoyed the insult apparently.

Geta, Macho, BoxingRobes, Hoya, one9, Gru, angry, Cali, you for whatever reason…

I don’t agree with his opinion on joining the Big 12 over the BIG 10 either but lets keep it to the merits, or lack thereof, of the argument.

This started with one poster calling him an idiot which is not something that should be said to him, and now you saying his comments are beneath him or whatever but he’s giving his opinion. When challenged he gave his reasons, agree with them or not. And when people don’t like his opinion, they get upset more than they would with any other poster, which is why he stops posting at times - because he’s held to a different standard. Now that standard was earned because he’s a smart guy and an all time great here in my opinion - he’s in my top 5, and number one on football. But just challenge the claim and backup with your own.

For real, we’d be crazy to go anywhere but the Big 10 1st.
The point was not challenging his opinion in Miami the point was challenging his take on how the playoffs are going to work when he was completely wrong. That’s actually a fact thing not an opinion thing.

Whether then Miami would make the playoff in that situation (where in fact you don’t need to be a conference champion - and you don’t now either btw 🤷‍♂️) is an opinion thing.

Advertisement
Back