MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Berkeley tax. lol.

What did I tell ya’ll? The UC system only has two teams in the PAC-12, UCLA & Cal. Lol. The other schools mean chit to the revenue stream; they are all either FCS or have no football programs at all.

Cal has been bytching & whining about this. Cal is also facing some financial hardships. UA (Under Armour) screwed both UCLA & Cal outta of much needed $ into their ADs. Cal wants in to the B1G too, but not sure that’ll happen. It’s funny to hear them say it out loud in print, though. Lol. The “Berkeley” tax. Lol.

Advertisement
Last summer there was a lot chatter about UM/Clemson to the SEC. Anything changed? I’d imagine this would be the offseason they’d pull the trigger if they want to be in by 2025.

Last summer there was a lot chatter about UM/Clemson to the SEC. Anything changed? I’d imagine this would be the offseason they’d pull the trigger if they want to be in by 2025.
That kind of talk usually quiets down during the season among fans and media cause we have actual games. I expect to hear that chatter starting up again soon. Unless you watch Gold & Blue Dude on youtube. He is always doing videos on this subject.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back