Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
I learned Two things:

1. A quality QB is indispensable if you want to make the CFP (for example, Nix, Pennix, Mcarthy Beck, and Milroe) Travis is an extremely vital and important ingredient to the FSU’s offensive success this season and we lacked quality QB play this season (BTW, 3 of these 6 QBs played high school in Florida);
2. FSU’s defense is capable of playing a lot better than ours in spite of what our statistical rankings show. Mario still has some work to do to recruit and develop quality players on defense

We are a lot better than last season, but not there yet
They've been a couple of years ahead of us. Norvell went through his "fire Norvell" period already.

I suspect that once Mario starts stacking chips, things will work themselves out for Miami. Your point about the QB is absolutely on target, though. I'm thinking that Norvell relied a bit too much on Travis this year, though. I think that will show once if and when FSU gets into the Final Four.

Lolol.. people in here really trying to argue the Noles are better than Bama/UGA/Texas or even about 20 other teams and how ****ed they'd be...but yet aren't Nole fans.
Gtfoh with that horse****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back