Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
Advertisement
right like that was what was so bad about Georgia tech game is we still ran after the last time out. a bunch of coaches do dumb **** and run on the 1st down like Saban just did but only Miami keeps running when the other team has no timeouts
Why does the time out matter?

It just stops the clock, it doesn't preclude you from taking a knee.

The game was over and Saban ran into a pile.

**** the sec but **** I don't wanna root for FSU.... more money for the ACC if they make it I guess? Is that a good enough reason to root for free shoes?

He might get to a NY6 bowl game this year. Unbelievable.

Is he the best OC Miami's had... ever? Chud or Stevens? Definitely Lashlee in the modern era of college football.
Chud worked miracles with Cam Newton in the NFL, so I'd always lean towards him.

Advertisement
Even if FSU loses, I’m not so sure UGA doesn’t get in over Texas.
No way texas getting screwed by the one loss team that lost rheir conference to a team Texas trashed while on the road. Remember they are sec in 4 weeks. Sec lite now

Advertisement
Why does the time out matter?

It just stops the clock, it doesn't preclude you from taking a knee.

The game was over and Saban ran into a pile.
so my point is we aren't unique by running the ball till they use the last time out - see bama tonight. it's still stupid and a huge risk, but we're definitely uniquely stupid by still running when the other team has no timeouts. bit of a silly quibble on my part I know but am still grieving over that game lol

I agree with that. but 1-loss Bama who won SEC handing UGA first loss in 2.5 years is getting in playoff. wonder if committee is crazy enough to take Texas over undefeated FSU if FSU wins like 9-6
Georgia was over rated and had its two best skill players hurt.

You are pretty dumb if you don't think Alabama and UGA are 2 of the top 4 teams in the country. You can debate the others but there is no debate on these two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back