Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
SEC had the second worst out of conference record among the P5 conferences when playing the other P5 conferences... No idea why they're talked about like a shoe in for two teams. The bias is so undeniable. If Georgia loses, no shot they should be in. Either give it to FSU (if they win) or boot them because Texas is the better team and also beat Bama. Either way, Georgia should not be in that conversation if they lose this game.
Agreed, if FSU wins, but there is precedent. Bama beat undefeated UGA in the $ECCG two years ago, only to lose to UGA in the NC game.

Advertisement
I wish there was a scenario that FSU could win the ugliest of ugly games tonight and still not make the playoff.
I would love the playoff committee to give a complete FU to ACC to appease SEC and watch the resulting chaos.

Advertisement
I don’t know if it’s already been said in this thread, but neither of these offenses are super creative or so dynamic schematically. They just beating people with better players.

That roll out by Milroe should have had a pass option behind the blockers.

Advertisement
I don’t know if it’s already been said in this thread, but neither of these offenses are super creative or so dynamic schematically. They just beating people with better players.

That roll out by Milroe should have had a pass option behind the blockers.
That’s what ppl fear about Mario

Bobo is terrible. Monken would have UGA looking much better

Advertisement
I know they won't leave the SEC title winner out

but man, if there was ever a time where that could happen it would be now

Michigan and Washington are in

texas has got to be in over bama due to head to head (you would think)

are they really ballsy enough to leave out a potential 13-0 ACC champ? and put bama in spot 4?

I know they won't leave the SEC title winner out

but man, if there was ever a time where that could happen it would be now

Michigan and Washington are in

texas has got to be in over bama due to head to head (you would think)

are they really ballsy enough to leave out a potential 13-0 ACC champ? and put bama in spot 4?
I'd be amazed if FSU win tonight. That team ran through Travis.

Advertisement
Back