Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s called the Greg Sankey we want two teams in the CFP call!
Michigan (assumed win over Iowa) and Washington are CFP locks.

Taking Bama and UGA if Bama wins means the CFP committee ignores Texas beating Bama head-to-head and possibly an undefeated ACC Champ. I think FSU loses with their 3rd team QB though. Hard to see a win unless Tobacco Road makes 'the call'.

Advertisement
You'd rather FSU get in the playoffs?
Exactly. I don't give a **** about SEC making the playoffs. I need FSU not to make the playoffs.

If they lose tonight all their best players will sit out the bowl game and they will end the year on a 2 game losing streak.

That is best case scenario

Advertisement
Michigan (assumed win over Iowa) and Washington are CFP locks.

Taking Bama and UGA if Bama wins means the CFP committee ignores Texas beating Bama head-to-head and possibly an undefeated ACC Champ. I think FSU loses with their 3rd team QB though. Hard to see a win unless Tobacco Road makes 'the call'.
SEC had the second worst out of conference record among the P5 conferences when playing the other P5 conferences... No idea why they're talked about like a shoe in for two teams. The bias is so undeniable. If Georgia loses, no shot they should be in. Either give it to FSU (if they win) or boot them because Texas is the better team and also beat Bama. Either way, Georgia should not be in that conversation if they lose this game.

Advertisement
Back