Comparing 99 QB situation to 2021

Advertisement
SMDH! Why do some people always have this as a go to to hit Butch with? If we hadn’t been robbed by that **** BCS crap, Butch would have won a Natty in 2000 and ole clappy would not have been the HC when Butch won his 2nd one the following year and who knows how many more.
Idk man..idk how Butch would be as a on field coach in a big game..he’d probably use all 3 time outs in the 1st and 3rd quarters…and we all know FSU OWNED Butch for the better part of a decade…ijs

Idk man..idk how Butch would be as a on field coach in a big game..he’d probably use all 3 time outs in the 1st and 3rd quarters…and we all know FSU OWNED Butch for the better part of a decade…ijs
Their defending NC Azzes didn't own him in 2000...or Spurrier for that matter in the 2001 Sugar Bowl....Take 31 schollies from Booby Bowden in 95...and see if his *** wins the 99 NC

Dude whatever you are smoking right now, you need to drop it and walk away fast! FSU took advantage of a completely depleted roster thanks to Erickson and even more so once the probation’s teeth really set in compounding the situation. Butch found creative ways around the probation numbers, loaded us up with talent and then developed that talent like few have ever done. Btw, we looked pretty **** good in the bowl game against Florida just in case you didn’t notice and would have stomped the **** out of Oklahoma on our home field.

Idk man..Butch Davis was a questionable Gametime coach..very questionable..Ole clappy took Butchs players and did something he couldn’t..win a natty..but I think at the end of the Butch would deploy the cramp gate strategy..and have Ed and company falling down in between plays to stop tempo
"Hey Mandy"....I'm your Daddy Butch...Sorry my players were dropping like Flies"...They really weren't hurt, they hit the Ground laughing Hysterically, watching your Soul Train quartet Dance down by 10pts....Now Dance your Sick to your Stomach lookin *** back to my former Throne at Hecht...

Attachments

• 1574600254285.png
    1574600254285.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Their defending NC Azzes didn't own him in 2000...or Spurrier for that matter in the 2001 Sugar Bowl....Take 31 schollies from Booby Bowden in 95...and see if his *** wins the 99 NC
You beat me to pretty much the same reply. Dude just hates Butch for leaving but can’t admit it and would go through 30 more pages of excuses to try to hate on him.

Last edited:
Dude whatever you are smoking right now, you need to drop it and walk away fast! FSU took advantage of a completely depleted roster thanks to Erickson and even more so once the probation’s teeth really set in compounding the situation. Butch found creative ways around the probation numbers, loaded us up with talent and then developed that talent like few have ever done. Btw, we looked pretty **** good in the bowl game against Florida just in case you didn’t notice and would have stomped the **** out of Oklahoma on our home field.

"Hey Mandy"....I'm your Daddy Butch...Sorry my players were dropping like Flies"...They really weren't hurt, they hit the Ground laughing Hysterically, watching your Soul Train quartet Dance down by 10pts....Now Dance your Sick to your Stomach lookin *** back to my former Throne at Hecht...
😂😂😂

You beat me to pretty much the same replay. Dude just hates Butch for leaving but can’t admit it and would go through 30 more pages of excuses to try to hate on him.
He’s literally turned Cristobals program at FIU into a dumpster fire man..FAU owns him

Advertisement
Bowden was a better game day coach than Butch..it’s cool to admit it
Not 31 schollies down he wasn't...Was he a good game day coach in 91 and 92 when he stupidly wasted valuable seconds at the end of the game run off...making for harder FGs??....Great game day coach in 2000 when AGAIN did the same thing??....Stop your nonsense

Advertisement
That 99 team would beat this team rather easily...even with KK at QB...But as you alluded to, the 99 OL was wayyyy better than this one...with a much better OL coach to boot. And RBs Galore...they beat a good GT team in the bowl game..who were led by QB Joe Hamilton, who resembles King alot.
Didn't that GT team beat FSU that year?

Advertisement
I was playing catch with Scott at Greentree in 98...and after several catches my hands hurt...Lol...Kid had a Howitzer...as did KK. @Poopscoop will tell ya bout Scott's arm...
****** Scott had no clue how strong his arm was. I remember an intramural game we had one spring when we all came back for work outs. Just out by the track playing with random students and what not. This idjit broke Alex Cora's wrist he threw a pass that shattered his ****. He missed time over this nonsense when the baseball season was going on. We were cracking up. Jim Morris wouldn't let them play with us no more except bowling. They been had a rule about we couldn't go to the baseball field when they were there because of kenard lang breaking the glass in that upstairs office. Fun days

SMDH! Why do some people always have this as a go to to hit Butch with? If we hadn’t been robbed by that **** BCS crap, Butch would have won a Natty in 2000 and ole clappy would not have been the HC when Butch won his 2nd one the following year and who knows how many more.
He's right though initially. Butch had no clue how to manage a clock his first couple years. Cost us some games with that crap. But by 99 he had that all figured out. He was growing as a coach.

****** Scott had no clue how strong his arm was. I remember an intramural game we had one spring when we all came back for work outs. Just out by the track playing with random students and what not. This idjit broke Alex Cora's wrist he threw a pass that shattered his ****. He missed time over this nonsense when the baseball season was going on. We were cracking up. Jim Morris wouldn't let them play with us no more except bowling. They been had a rule about we couldn't go to the baseball field when they were there because of kenard lang breaking the glass in that upstairs office. Fun days
**** @Poopscoop I remember that Sh*t...Lol

Advertisement
Back