**Commit/Target Highlights**

Advertisement
The ball explodes off rashadas hand
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

I knew Bobby was legit immediately but the revelation for me is Jayden Wayne, I slept on him or wasn’t as excited as I should’ve been.

Bobby Washington nickname should be MEGATRON he transforms into a Desert Eagle when the ball is snapped.

Robbie looks like a video game 🎮 player, he hits buttons 💨

Robert Stafford is Charles Woodson at his high school.

Kinsler looks like he really gets into playing DT 👀 his aggression goes up a notch.

Reid Mikeska should always make opposing players tackle him, they are relieved when he goes out of bounds.

IMG is wasting Riley Williams, scheming him open was the key to beating Central and everyone else. They realized it too late in that game. Riley, Jaleel and Elijah Arroyo is a crazy TE combination.
Oh man for sure

Wayne looks like the truth, so does Aguirre

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I watched Williams' highlights Saturday hoping to see that he was putting up better numbers. I didn't want to bump his thread to point anything out, since I knew he's already polarizing. But uhh.. ****.

In the plays his team used as highlights, he threw behind his targets or short. On one play he had a wide open throwing lane and a wide open WR, but the ball was still thrown at dude's ankles. He wasn't making bad reads in the highlights, so I hoped maybe it was just the plays they chose to use. But no.. 54.5% completion, 181 yards, 2 TD, 2 Int. The plays they used were his actual highlights.

He still needs a lot of work.

so do all the qb's. rashada, garcia, jaccuri included. heck, so does TVD, but that doesn't mean they are not all really good prospects.

take a look at emory's first throw from the highlight tape this week. it's about as big time you will see at any level

also, on last weeks reel where he gets hit by the rusher right in the nuts as he delivers the rock? yeah, that tells me a lot.

Advertisement
Back