**Commit/Target Highlights**

Is Fletcher slow or is it me?
He lacks long end speed forsure. Looks to have good vision and a quick short burst. College strength & conditioning program will do him good. Has some good intangibles though he will never be a burner but can get faster. Pair him with Johnson and thats a good class. Get him on board & in Inniss’ ear

Advertisement
The biggest early surprise to me is Bobby Washington. There is more to LB than splash plays and highlights, but man is he fast and violent at 6'3.
There's a reason that @Brooklyndee said Bobby was the twin we absolutely had to keep. Was surprised initially at his statement but after seeing Bobby's highlights, I'm understanding why. Still think Robby is the bigger prize, but its pretty clear that both are very special. Didn't realize how specially Bobby was when he originally committed.

Yeah I watched Williams' highlights Saturday hoping to see that he was putting up better numbers. I didn't want to bump his thread to point anything out, since I knew he's already polarizing. But uhh.. ****.

In the plays his team used as highlights, he threw behind his targets or short. On one play he had a wide open throwing lane and a wide open WR, but the ball was still thrown at dude's ankles. He wasn't making bad reads in the highlights, so I hoped maybe it was just the plays they chose to use. But no.. 54.5% completion, 181 yards, 2 TD, 2 Int. The plays they used were his actual highlights.

He still needs a lot of work.

Yeah I watched Williams' highlights Saturday hoping to see that he was putting up better numbers. I didn't want to bump his thread to point anything out, since I knew he's already polarizing. But uhh.. ****.

In the plays his team used as highlights, he threw behind his targets or short. On one play he had a wide open throwing lane and a wide open WR, but the ball was still thrown at dude's ankles. He wasn't making bad reads in the highlights, so I hoped maybe it was just the plays they chose to use. But no.. 54.5% completion, 181 yards, 2 TD, 2 Int. The plays they used were his actual highlights.

He still needs a lot of work.
ABD505E0-D582-486A-AFFA-8B6AD7158F47.jpeg.jpg
download.jpeg-5.jpg

Advertisement
I knew Bobby was legit immediately but the revelation for me is Jayden Wayne, I slept on him or wasn’t as excited as I should’ve been.

Bobby Washington nickname should be MEGATRON he transforms into a Desert Eagle when the ball is snapped.

Robbie looks like a video game 🎮 player, he hits buttons 💨

Robert Stafford is Charles Woodson at his high school.

Kinsler looks like he really gets into playing DT 👀 his aggression goes up a notch.

Reid Mikeska should always make opposing players tackle him, they are relieved when he goes out of bounds.

IMG is wasting Riley Williams, scheming him open was the key to beating Central and everyone else. They realized it too late in that game. Riley, Jaleel and Elijah Arroyo is a crazy TE combination.

Advertisement
Emory Willams has a lot of traits similar to Peyton manning. Love his footwork and the way he slides right to left in the pocket. Also really like him keeping the ball high and tight, he does a great job at the hs level of protecting the ball. We got a really good one in him.

Love the guys we have as verbals. They're each individually impressive. The concerns about the Washingtons as a package are ridiculous. I'd take both separately in any class over the past 2 decades. ... Now we need to close out the rest of the class with equivalent talent and round out all the position groups.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back