College Football Playoff: Top 25 show on ESPN

Advertisement
Fast forward to 49min 25sec. Reece Davis said Miami had no business beating GT and that the U on the side of Miami's helmets should be a horse shoe, because we were lucky to win that game. No mention of the 5 starters out for the game.

Tue, 10/17 - College Football Playoff: Top 25 Presented by Chick-fil-A - WatchESPN

That disgusted me. GT wasn't lucky we spotted them a free touchdown and a bogus chop block call? How many lucky receivers come down with that ball? Saying we're not dominating is one thing but jeesh.

Y'all really need to cut it out with this ESPN garbage OR learn how to control your emotions when you watch programing that is designed to elicit an emotional response.

I treat this just like i did that lateral game against Duke. They can jump off a cliff.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Fck that pu$$y. We keep proving them wrong one game at a time.

Our boy Desmond Howard got it right tho!

Desmond Howard ESPN Gameday.jpg

Advertisement
Same ****, different year: for the most part, these dudes are -- and always will be -- clowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a time when I’d have ESPN on all the time, even running in the background while I was doing other shīt.

Over the years it got less and less, now to the point where the only time I turn it on is for an actual sporting event. That’s it. There is nothing they broadcast that I’m interested in, other than football mostly. Maybe another sport occasionally, but that’s it. There is no personality or must-see sports analyst that I feel compelled to listen to, that adds value.

So Reece Davis can take his opinions and burn them at his alma mater’s next cross burning, IDGAF what he has to say.

Advertisement
Fast forward to 49min 25sec. Reece Davis said Miami had no business beating GT and that the U on the side of Miami's helmets should be a horse shoe, because we were lucky to win that game. No mention of the 5 starters out for the game.

Tue, 10/17 - College Football Playoff: Top 25 Presented by Chick-fil-A - WatchESPN

saw that too. We out gained them by 200 yards and stuffed their offense after the first quarter. We dug out of some self inflicted blunders but GT did not deserve to win. Granted the 4th down catch was a great bounce and we lose without the catch, but we still beat their *** for the most part.

I was expecting it to be a lot worse. Obviously how they started it off wit the horse shoe comment and saying we had no business winning against GT, is utter bs. We completely dominated the second half, and looked like the far superior team aside from the second quarter. And all of this while having 5 crucial players injured.

With that said, the other three commentators were not too far off. We haven't dominated and don't look like a top 10 team (not that Ohio State has or 90% teams in the top 15). But we have been gaining confidence and shown a will to win, and that could really help us in the future. We won't know anything until we verse Virginia Tech and Notre Dame.

They also made a point that Rosier has to play better and that is 100% true. I love how he has ice in his veins and when the game is on the line turns it on, but he needs to play much better from the start in order to beat the real good teams. A lot of that falls on Richt and better play calling. The amount of times I still see all go routes on 2nd and 3rd and long is ridiculous.

With all that said nobody is giving this defense the respect it deserves, that d-line is as good as any in the country. If we beat VT and Notre Dame and don't have a top 4 ranking and everyone's respect than they are truly just hating and could go eat dog sh*t.

That disgusted me. GT wasn't lucky we spotted them a free touchdown and a bogus chop block call? How many lucky receivers come down with that ball? Saying we're not dominating is one thing but jeesh.

You also need to add in our defensive performance. Outside of the first quarter, our D held their O in check. We held them to their lowest total yards, lowest rush yards, lowest avg yards per play, and lowest points of the season. I'm willing to bet this will be GTs worst offensive performance of the season. This game played out like a 14+ win for us. GT was lucky they lost by a point. In conclusion, **** ESPN and acc refs.

wouldn't be awesome if we absolutely dominated syracuse?

then what would happen? even with bryant, it was a close game against 'cuse.

if we go out there and beat syracuse by 4 touchdowns and then we'll see what they have to say

Advertisement
wouldn't be awesome if we absolutely dominated syracuse?

then what would happen? even with bryant, it was a close game against 'cuse.

if we go out there and beat syracuse by 4 touchdowns and then we'll see what they have to say

We win by 4 TDs and they wont acknowledge that the game was played. Its all calculated. The guys don't openly hate Miami. Some do, but the majority is spoon fed by espn.

Advertisement
ESPN wants Miami to be great again AND be college football’s villains. So when they broadcast our games, both Canes fans and Canes haters will watch. It’s only about the $$.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back