College Football Playoff: Top 25 show on ESPN

Not that I care what ESPN thinks or any announcer really but I feel if this was UF doing this to teams like Vandy and beating F$U like we did, ESPN would be slurping them about how resilient they are and that they're a battle tested team. E$ECPN

Advertisement
Yet they're all blowing Wisconsin who's at [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=5]#5 [/URL] . What a joke.

That's my deal... maybe Miami isnt as good as some of the teams at the top (keep winning and we'll see), but WISCONSIN??? If you have watched them play or WHO they have played, Miami deserves to be in the conversation if Wisky is.

Yeah crazy they have them at #5 and some even in the top 4. Yet they maybe the fourth best team in their own conference.

When Penn State narrowly beat Iowa, they were described as "gritty", "Warriors", "showed tons of heart and a will to win." When Miami narrowly beats FSU and GT, we are described as lucky and fraudulent.

Embrace the hate.

It's amazing how a program that was a Pollack ***** bouncey house carnival for little kids for decades has so quickly morphed into the media darlings that they have.

the hate is good for our team. Hope those scumbags keep us on upset alert for every game for the remainder of the year!

Advertisement
Fast forward to 49min 25sec. Reece Davis said Miami had no business beating GT and that the U on the side of Miami's helmets should be a horse shoe, because we were lucky to win that game. No mention of the 5 starters out for the game.

Tue, 10/17 - College Football Playoff: Top 25 Presented by Chick-fil-A - WatchESPN

plus the onside kick call put miami in a position to have to be lucky. without that call miami wins by running out the clock in the 4th quarter.

Imagine my everyday pain having to listen to Oklahoma radio. They really dont say anything about Miami because deep down they know whats coming.

And hence the reason espn is blocked on my tv's and only gets unlocked for games.

**** reces pieces. Alabaga scumbag just like finebytch and 99% of bama fans

#embracethehate

You have to block yourself from a channel you don't want to watch by locking it or something? Is this real life? That's sad and funny as ****.

Advertisement
And hence the reason espn is blocked on my tv's and only gets unlocked for games.

#embracethehate

You have to block yourself from a channel you don't want to watch by locking it or something? Is this real life? That's sad and funny as ****.

its too keep others in my home from giving that POS network any airtime when im not around. does that make sense to u or do i need to break it down more for you to comprehend?

Paul finebaum on campus conversation just said UCF USF is the rivalry everyone wants in Florida.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Fast forward to 49min 25sec. Reece Davis said Miami had no business beating GT and that the U on the side of Miami's helmets should be a horse shoe, because we were lucky to win that game. No mention of the 5 starters out for the game.

Tue, 10/17 - College Football Playoff: Top 25 Presented by Chick-fil-A - WatchESPN

plus the onside kick call put miami in a position to have to be lucky. without that call miami wins by running out the clock in the 4th quarter.

Have these people watched any of Miami's games? Except for Kirk , they don't even seem to know about how amaing Homer is doing, and how we dominated Ga Tech from somewhere in the 2nd Quarter? They talk about how lucky Miami has been. No talk about the bad calls against Miami which necessitated the Canes making those remarkable plays. By the way, those plays are part of the game. If one of their pet teams made those plays, they would be heaping praises on them about how resourseful they are, and what a winning culture the team has. I guess we ARE back! Seems like old times with the haters.

Nothing shocking or worth getting mad about here. ESPN and everyone in the collegiate world (that doesn't have their head collectively shoved in the crevice of their ***) knows that they need a relevant Miami to boost their ratings and it burns them inside. They love to hate us and they hate to love us.

#embracethehate

its too keep others in my home from giving that POS network any airtime when im not around. does that make sense to u or do i need to break it down more for you to comprehend?

So you do it so others won't watch it? What's acceptable viewing at your home? Is Fox blocked as well? Sorry, this just got funnier.

You do know that unless you have a Nielsen box attached or keep and self report your viewings, what you or anyone else watches doesn't matter?

Advertisement

#embracethehate

So you do it so others won't watch it? What's acceptable viewing at your home? Is Fox blocked as well? Sorry, this just got funnier.

You do know that unless you have a Nielsen box attached or keep and self report your viewings, what you or anyone else watches doesn't matter?

What is funny is how interested you are with my viewing habits. If you like you can meet me at the unc game and i can give you a personal tour of my trunk. I have a really cool matching shovel and rope set.

And your fox comment leads me to believe that you support mentally ill politicians

You sure you're not in China?

Dude, I dont care what you watch, but there's something really oddball about you locking a channel unless it's age inappropriate for the household.

You should check out China. You would be a model citizen I'm sure.

What is funny is how interested you are with my viewing habits. If you like you can meet me at the unc game and i can give you a personal tour of my trunk. I have a really cool matching shovel and rope set.

And your fox comment leads me to believe that you support mentally ill politicians

You sure you're not in China?

Dude, I dont care what you watch, but there's something really oddball about you locking a channel unless it's age inappropriate for the household.

You should check out China. You would be a model citizen I'm sure.
Yes i am a chinese russian spy here to infiltrate the wolrd of college football forums. I am also infiltrating the **** circuit. So i guess we will encounter each other there too

Advertisement
Back