College Football Playoff: Top 25 show on ESPN

wouldn't be awesome if we absolutely dominated syracuse?

then what would happen? even with bryant, it was a close game against 'cuse.

if we go out there and beat syracuse by 4 touchdowns and then we'll see what they have to say

We win by 4 TDs and they wont acknowledge that the game was played. Its all calculated. The guys don't openly hate Miami. Some do, but the majority is spoon fed by espn.

When they cry that we ran up the score on some poor defenseless ******* school, then we are back. We need to drag the hate out of them and into the open so we can feed on it. The real fun begins the day we see Mark love the hate -- like any good Christian should.

Advertisement
Do you continue to go out to eat at a place the food is lousy. Why continue to watch a TV show you think is lousy. Never watch espn myself unless the Canes are playing.

Rece is and always has been an *******! The fact he’s talking about us is a good thing. Can’t wait for us to really step into a solid right cross to his ego!

Advertisement
At least Miami won't be getting as much of Saban's Rat Poison as other schools. I don't particularly mind. Wins are all that matter.

There should be one consolidated thread where a bunch of you can get together to complain about how we're hated, disrespected, etc.

Advertisement
These fvckers are so ******* annoying
Do you mean the reporters or the posters here that complain every time someone says something bad about the Canes. I really never understood why a poster should care one iota about opinion of talking heads in the media. Judge performance of team and not baseless words of clowns.

Yet they're all blowing Wisconsin who's at #5 . What a joke.

That's my deal... maybe Miami isnt as good as some of the teams at the top (keep winning and we'll see), but WISCONSIN??? If you have watched them play or WHO they have played, Miami deserves to be in the conversation if Wisky is.

Very hard to watch, since all four "heads" were bowing down at Satan's nut sack and davis can't stop talking up notre lame like he's on the payroll.

And hence the reason espn is blocked on my tv's and only gets unlocked for games.

**** reces pieces. Alabaga scumbag just like finebytch and 99% of bama fans

#embracethehate

Advertisement
watching espn during a potential Miami run will be like watching CNN on election night, it will be increasingly hilarious and they will hold on to the very last minute to concede the loss

I genuinely don't care, but the narrative this week is Miami is lucky not good. Outgaining GT 280 to 480? Not considered. Spotting them a TD on an onside kick? Irrelevant. The starters out? No mention. The bogus cut block call that made Langham's play necessary? Ain't nobody got time for that.

I have 2 thoughts on this: 1. Most of these heads are watching 5 games at once. And if you just checked in on the game intermittently and then tuned in for the last 5 minutes you might draw the idiotic conclusion "Georgia Tech shoulda won that dadgumm game". Why you'd couple manic viewing habits with sanctimony and ire I don't know, but it seems to be centered around our "fraudulent" ranking. Really tweaks the beaks.

2. Richt said it right yesterday: we aren't a dominant team. We can't impose our will on people. Because of that we are legitimately 2 plays away from 3-2 and unloved by the heads. Call it unfair or biased or not, but if we simply looked prettier game in and out we'd see more love, I believe.

Also ***** them.

The talking heads on ESPN will change their narrative from week to week depending on the outcome on last week's games, and upcoming matchups. I still watch, but I don't get that emotionally invested in their opinions.
Bottom line it's meant for entertainment and discussion, not to be taken literally

Advertisement
When Penn State narrowly beat Iowa, they were described as "gritty", "Warriors", "showed tons of heart and a will to win." When Miami narrowly beats FSU and GT, we are described as lucky and fraudulent.

Embrace the hate.

The talking heads on ESPN will change their narrative from week to week depending on the outcome on last week's games, and upcoming matchups. I still watch, but I don't get that emotionally invested in their opinions.
Bottom line it's meant for entertainment and discussion, not to be taken literally

Blast Cuse this week and it will go a long way to playing into the narratives they like.

Advertisement
Back