College football needs Miami to be great again.

Advertisement
Someone has to stop them from loading up. Mario has a tough job but if Skinner was a sign then he can weaken their roster. Also Mario is a beast nationally he ain't just a local dog. He's as elite as they come on the trail. If we can't get talent with him we never will. Until Saban dies
Yep..if cristobal cant who can win these recruiting battles .

Advertisement
That and we sure as **** wouldn't be *****ing if we were one of those two teams yearly. We'd all be loving it.

Also, college football doesn't need Miami, we need Miami as fans to be great again. Some diversity at the top would be more interesting and we had two newcomers this year to the fold. It didn't work out for them, but that was somewhat compelling in its own right.
“That and we sure as **** wouldn't be *****ing if we were one of those two teams yearly. We'd all be loving it.”

Thank u. That’s what kills me. Like stop being a pu$$y about the situation & being a hater; if we played in every single CFP or Nat’l title games, we wouldn’t be complaining, & if we heard ppl complain about us being in that position, we’ll be calling them salty.

I hate hearing fans bytch about this, b/c they sound salty. The only thing I’m salty about is the perpetual propaganda of the SEC is the finest brand of CFB. Other than that, it’s our job to knock ‘em off. I’m not going to hate on their dominance, b/c Lord knows if we had a monopoly on the game, I’m not going to complain. ****, I didn’t complain in the 80’s - 90’s! Lol.

ND is out since they are not in a conf.

1st round: UGA vs Bama, Mich vs Iowa, Ok st vs Baylor, Oregon vs Utah
2nd round Bama vs Utah, Mich vs Baylor
Finals : Bama vs Mich

It creates an 8 game playoff without having to add games.
Except half those Teams are completely undeserving of being in a bonafide playoff. Iowa, Utah, Oregon are top 15 ish. And you forgot to mention Pitt supposedly being more deserving than uga with your rationale, which is asinine. Almost as dumb as thinking 3 loss utah, who lost to byu, sdsu and Oregon state, Deserves it over georgia solely because they won a crap conference. The only way that works is if the conferences are equal or comparable, and they aren’t At all.

Nobody beat Miami over the last 20 years more than Miami itself.

Two things can be true in parallel - the current system sucks and a few teams took advantage of it and needs to be changed, but Miami USC and a couple of others also squandered the opportunity to do something about it and that’s only on them. Time to change it up

Advertisement
Except half those Teams are completely undeserving of being in a bonafide playoff. Iowa, Utah, Oregon are top 15 ish. And you forgot to mention Pitt supposedly being more deserving than uga with your rationale, which is asinine. Almost as dumb as thinking 3 loss utah, who lost to byu, sdsu and Oregon state, Deserves it over georgia solely because they won a crap conference. The only way that works is if the conferences are equal or comparable, and they aren’t At all.
Umm. UGA did make the playoffs in this situation. They just lost in the first round against Bama. Pretty much every other sport has a similar playoff breakdown.

ND is out since they are not in a conf.

1st round: UGA vs Bama, Mich vs Iowa, Ok st vs Baylor, Oregon vs Utah
2nd round Bama vs Utah, Mich vs Baylor
Finals : Bama vs Mich

It creates an 8 game playoff without having to add games.
Since you're our in-house fact check... since when has ND been putting players names on jerseys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network

We coming, putas.....

Umm. UGA did make the playoffs in this situation. They just lost in the first round against Bama. Pretty much every other sport has a similar playoff breakdown.
Ummm, this isn’t a playoff because True playoffs are seeded. In no sport do the two best teams play in the opening round. You’re trying to fix something you think is unfair by making more things unfair to more teams, it makes no sense.

plus, who plays who after these games and which championships are considered opening round playoff games? Was the acc one? How about the aac?

Advertisement
Back