College football live today... time to shock the world

I guess it's unreasonable to expect the college football "experts" to see beyond the surface and properly contextualize those losses that were primarily due to under-performing/inept offense. If you say for example, "if they can fix the offense, and they have the talent to do that" then blah blah...but to be dismissive just like every jort wearing mullet head is just lazy and dumb. I guess to answer myself, it's to be expected.
We have a problem with our image that wont get rectified until we consistently win. Its that simple. Its not like we had Urban Meyer, a coach with a perennial top 5 team for most of his career, as HC and we replaced him after he retired. It's easier to say "OSU will have a great offense if they can fix their OL and choose the right QB" than saying the same for Miami because they have the track record. We've had a history of replacing coaches with under-performing or inept units for almost two decades.

You're only going to get that kind of recognition from supporters of the team, and they're often theorizing.

Advertisement
El calvo, cutip come bola ese with the satellite ears is always on SEC's nob but let's be real. He was right about this team last year when playing against LSU. Really hoping we prove that guy wrong this time around.

Listen I’m not surprised everyone favored UF, I was just surprised that they were basically laughing and smirking about it. Usually somebody comes in with “Well if X or Z happens, Miami may be able to pull the upset.” That at least creates more interest. But you know now with the more stuff I read, I like that people are not giving us or Jarren Williams a chance. And I know how bad Manny wants to beat Mully

Advertisement
Back