College football live today... time to shock the world

Advertisement
Remember when Finebaum literally called it "impossible" that Miami survives #5 Notre Dame and #10 Virginia Tech back to back weeks? then we blew them both out? Good times. Anytime these douches predict we get blown out we always win. keep it up

We got pummeled by LSU by 16. Lost to Virginia, Boston College, DUKE!!!, and Georgia Tech in consecutive games. Then got hammered by Wisconsin in the bowl game. Flawda was 10-3 and whupped Michigan in the bowl game. What do you expect them to say? If we are really that much better then show me on the field. Unless we have a complete meltdown of 3 and outs, (the usual last year) or multiple turnovers in bad field position offensively, I don't see a blowout. But realistically, we sucked last year.
qft

Advertisement
We got pummeled by LSU by 16. Lost to Virginia, Boston College, DUKE!!!, and Georgia Tech in consecutive games. Then got hammered by Wisconsin in the bowl game. Flawda was 10-3 and whupped Michigan in the bowl game. What do you expect them to say? If we are really that much better then show me on the field. Unless we have a complete meltdown of 3 and outs, (the usual last year) or multiple turnovers in bad field position offensively, I don't see a blowout. But realistically, we sucked last year.
I can never understand why our fans are shocked when the media critiques the team. We haven't proven anything yet so they're going to use their most recent memory of Miami which was us allowing 35 to Wisconsin while only scoring 3.

We have an unproven hc who’s never been hc before and a qb who threw three passes last year so idk why people are surprised that everyone thinks Mullen’s team is going to beat us? It’ll be a good game

EXACTLY. We have no proof that Manny Diaz will be a good HC and no video evidence of JW being a good college QB. It’s all speculation and practice highlights right now

Advertisement
View attachment 93543I would love to sucka punch this mofos face! It just looks so punchable!

Look, it's not my intent to face-shame Finebaum, but the guy needs to do something about his mug. His "smile" always exudes the most arrogant and smug facade.

I realize that his appearance should be blamed on his mother and father, but if you choose to go into a video-based profession (actor, actress, idiot-sports-talking-head), then you need to look in the mirror occasionally and figure out how to distort your face into something resembling human.

I almost don't even care about the words that come out of his mouth. One look at that smug puss immediately convinces me that I hate him.

Just stare at that photo for a few seconds and ask yourself "would I actually give this guy 30 seconds to try to convince me of anything?"

What kinda fcking SEC network panel is this?? No point even watching. Its an all Saban lineup. McCelroy was an SEC QB on a Saban team. Spears was an SEC d-lineman on a Saban team. Finebaum is an SEC network guy and gets a boner at the thought of Saban. There was NO way they would pick Miami. What a waste of time.

Advertisement
What kinda fcking SEC network panel is this?? No point even watching. Its an all Saban lineup. McCelroy was an SEC QB on a Saban team. Spears was an SEC d-lineman on a Saban team. Finebaum is an SEC network guy and gets a boner at the thought of Saban. There was NO way they would pick Miami. What a waste of time.
No disrespect dude but if you weren't a UM fan would you pick us to beat the turds after losing to Duke?

Advertisement
All of these guys that rode with us the last couple years only to get let down with our shtty play when we played anyone with a pulse ain’t about to jump on us again.Theey jumped on us after we bea Notre Dum then we went and got clobbered by Clemson and the Milkboys..
It’s time for us to stop with all the talk and actually win something.Until that time NOBODY is gonna pick us to win anything.

UiF is our chance to shut up the Finebums of the world.Until then expect everyone to pick against us and for good reason.

I can never understand why our fans are shocked when the media critiques the team. We haven't proven anything yet so they're going to use their most recent memory of Miami which was us allowing 35 to Wisconsin while only scoring 3.

I guess it's unreasonable to expect the college football "experts" to see beyond the surface and properly contextualize those losses that were primarily due to under-performing/inept offense. If you say for example, "if they can fix the offense, and they have the talent to do that" then blah blah...but to be dismissive just like every jort wearing mullet head is just lazy and dumb. I guess to answer myself, it's to be expected.

Started show talking about Jarren Williams and Tate. Agree Tate should stay but it was eye opening to me that the national media has completely overlooked what Diaz brings to the table, and that we actually have talented players on offense. Most of them led by Paul Finebaum predicted things would get so ugly early and that Miami still has NO QB and Tate could be in as qb before end of first half. I get it as an outsider looking in but national media literally thinks we will suck. Gawd I want to destroy them like ND 2017!

These guys are morons.

Advertisement
Back